LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 260 users in the forums

Money Mayweather vs. Mighty Mouse Johnson in a straight up boxing match. Who would win?

Money Mayweather vs. Mighty Mouse Johnson in a straight up boxing match. Who would win?

Mighty Mouse couldn't beat Roman chocolatito, in a boxing match, and they are about the same size.
Webzoners on the flavor of the month bandwagon be like ,"Kanye would make a great President tbphimgo."
Are you kidding me with this question? Mayweather would annihilate and stop him in less than three rounds. I don't think people realize the difference in boxing skills between MMA fighters and actual boxers. Floyd is also MUCH bigger and will just walk him down. Do people forget how many guys he was stopping when he fought at 130?
Rhonda was front row with her thirsty ass.
Originally posted by CullyInTheHouse:
Are you kidding me with this question? Mayweather would annihilate and stop him in less than three rounds. I don't think people realize the difference in boxing skills between MMA fighters and actual boxers. Floyd is also MUCH bigger and will just walk him down. Do people forget how many guys he was stopping when he fought at 130?

Ya this is a ridiculous question.. i dont think mayweather would KO him... but hed dominate his way to a decison as usual
Share 49ersWebzone