LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Money Mayweather vs. Mighty Mouse Johnson in a straight up boxing match. Who would win?

Money Mayweather vs. Mighty Mouse Johnson in a straight up boxing match. Who would win?

This might be the only fight where the smaller man (5'3 vs. 5'8) would have an advantage due to superior speed and quickness.

I think Mighty Mouse could hang with Mayweather for a long time but would eventually give up the decision or a late round TKO. If anyone has never seen him fight he has an endless gas tank, is lightning fast, is deadly accurate with his strikes, and is a well disciplined fighter. He is currently the UFC's flyweight champ and just obliterated the #1 contender in John Dodson the other day. You should have seen John's face after the match.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Sep 10, 2015 at 2:36 PM ]
rousey
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Mayweather and that's the only answer that should be given....next question.
If it's a boxing match 100% mayweather. If it's mma striking with no takedowns, Mighty Mouse. Though I doubt he'd knock him out but he'd prolly win by decision.
DAT DUDE IS 5'3"?! NICCA KILL YO SELF.
As much I would like Johnson to win, Money would probably destroy him in a straight up boxing match.

Why is this even a question though?
Nvm I'm thinking of golovkin
[ Edited by TonyStarks on Sep 11, 2015 at 9:39 AM ]
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
As much I would like Johnson to win, Money would probably destroy him in a straight up boxing match.

Why is this even a question though?

Did you not see him dominate Dodson the other day? His right jab comes out of nowhere and landed in Dodson's face over and over. The array of strikes he landed with such speed on Dodson makes Bones Jones's moves look mediocre. And remember he was fighting a dude in Dodson who is probably just as fast and quick as himself. This is a testament to his dedication and discipline to MMA. If you gave him 6 months to prepare against Mayweather there's no doubt he would make the fight interesting.

And why ask the question? Why not? You never know what might happen. Mighty Mouse actually stated earlier this that he would destroy Mayweather in 15 seconds in an MMA fight. Why can't we turn the tables on Mouse and see how he fares in Mayweather's playground.

Mighty Mouse is the UFC's BEST fighter -- no one has dominated opponents like him. And he has ten years on Mayweather and that will make a huge difference. Mouse is in his athletic prime at 29 years. Mayweather is an old man at 39.

The fight will never happen just like Rousey vs Mayweather or Anderson Silva vs. Roy Jones will never happen but questions have been asked over and over about these matchups.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by awp8912:
If it's a boxing match 100% mayweather. If it's mma striking with no takedowns, Mighty Mouse. Though I doubt he'd knock him out but he'd prolly win by decision.

He said boxing match.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Mayweather and that's the only answer that should be given....next question.

Ya i cant believe this is a serious question

Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Lol
Mayweather and Johnson doesn't land a punch.
The lack of respect for mayweather is astounding...
  • FaTaL
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:
The lack of respect for mayweather is astounding...

if mighty mouse could be a pro boxer he would be a pro boxer

defiantly more money in it, berto is getting 4 mil today
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

Share 49ersWebzone