There are 173 users in the forums

Are you rooting for Harbaugh?

Are you rooting for Harbaugh?

Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Michigan's qb is the sucks.

Harbo the QB whisperer will fix that
a mix of don't care and hope he does well. like other posters have stated, i appreciate him making niners football watchable again during his time here. but some fans weren't satisfied enough with that, i guess they enjoyed the mike nolan era better.
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
I respect what he did for the 49ers, it didn't work out and he's not here anymore. It is what is. He's a good coach, a great motivator, but he's not god like the Harbaugh supporters would like you to believe.
nope, he's an arrogant douche
He will flame out at Michigan in about four years just like he has at every other job, so it really doesn't matter.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I am pulling for Jim, yes.
Don't curr
not after seeing this

[ Edited by niner4ever12 on Sep 4, 2015 at 11:09 PM ]
yeah
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Yeah, I'm pulling for him. I find his awkward intensity to be charming. I'm also a huge college football fan and if he's good it'll be great for the season. Haven't had much reason to watch Michigan the last several years.

Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for KegBert.
As long as they aren't playing Bama i'll hope they do well. I liked Harbs as a coach, dude was crazy passionate and I appreciate that.
Of course. Gotta show appreciation for the dude. He brought us back to prominence for three glorious years.
I want him to do well in college, and stay there. Itd be harder to stomach his success if he came back to the NFL and helped someone else become a contender.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Hell yes I am, but it's hard to do it when he get's upset by Utah.
  • Homer
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hell yes I am, but it's hard to do it when he get's upset by Utah.

My phone said Utah was favored by 6
Share 49ersWebzone