The Soccer Thread 17/18

dem frosted tips doe
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by 16to87:
dem frosted tips doe

Stay frosty my friend
  • Veteran
Disappointed with Bayern. I was hoping for a better result.
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Originally posted by 190836:

Ever since Vidal left juventus for Bayern because he wanted to "win a champions league tittle" I wish nothing but the worst for them.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by NeKro:

Ever since Vidal left juventus for Bayern because he wanted to "win a champions league tittle" I wish nothing but the worst for them.

Well that's stupid as f**k.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Strange game. If you looked at anything other then the scoreline you probably would have thought draw or slight bayern win. Neither team looked great. Next week should be interesting.
  • Veteran
Barcelona the champions. Messi with a hat trick.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Barcelona the champions. Messi with a hat trick.

What took them so long?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I thought Bayern got robbed of at least 1 penalty in the first half. Can make an argument for 2 but definitely 1.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 4ML:
I thought Bayern got robbed of at least 1 penalty in the first half. Can make an argument for 2 but definitely 1.

The handball? Lol that was as clear as day IMO.

But we had chances again and missed them. Plus once again gifting them a goal. On the whole bayern were the better team, but you cant make crucial mistakes like that and survive.

• Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
Originally posted by 4ML:

The handball? Lol that was as clear as day IMO.

But we had chances again and missed them. Plus once again gifting them a goal. On the whole bayern were the better team, but you cant make crucial mistakes like that and survive.

I had to work and missed the game. F**king bummed now.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Damn, even Marcelo straight up admitted it was a handball and should have been a penalty.

Again, not blaming the match on that, but it is getting pretty hard to stomach the obvious mistakes by the referees at this stage. And replay shows all 3 had a good view.
Damn, even Marcelo straight up admitted it was a handball and should have been a penalty.

Again, not blaming the match on that, but it is getting pretty hard to stomach the obvious mistakes by the referees at this stage. And replay shows all 3 had a good view.

The referees have been horrible through the entire tournament, Liverpool have been gifted offside goals, had a handball today in the box not called that would have given Roma a pen with enough time to make a run, which they did anyways but still. Need video replay fo sho because games at this top flight level, should not be decided by a bad call. People always say bad calls early don't change final scores, lots of time left? Okay but if someone gets a goal from an offside position, being up 1-0 versus tied 0-0 at that point changes the ENTIRE trajectory of the game.

https://clips.clippit.tv/rydmvl/720.mp4
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Thrash88:

The referees have been horrible through the entire tournament, Liverpool have been gifted offside goals, had a handball today in the box not called that would have given Roma a pen with enough time to make a run, which they did anyways but still. Need video replay fo sho because games at this top flight level, should not be decided by a bad call. People always say bad calls early don't change final scores, lots of time left? Okay but if someone gets a goal from an offside position, being up 1-0 versus tied 0-0 at that point changes the ENTIRE trajectory of the game.

https://clips.clippit.tv/rydmvl/720.mp4

And yet UEFA still won't use VAR in the Champions League next year.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Roberto is a f**king idiot. Clearly a red - how do you get 2 red cards in last 3 games? That's some Ramos s**t.
Share 49ersWebzone