Portugal have to be one of the worst teams to win it all

Better to be lucky than good.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Janitor:

Up there with greece

But at least with Greece - they were amazing defensively.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Up there with greece

But at least with Greece - they were amazing defensively.

What's interesting is both Greece and Portugal won by beating the host in the finals
So Ronaldo can run around and attempt to play, but then needs to be carried off in a stretcher?

There are some overly dramatic weenies in soccer...
  • Veteran
Portugal didn't deserve to be in the finals, but they deserved to beat France in the final. That was an uninspiring soccer by France.
Originally posted by Niners99:
So Ronaldo can run around and attempt to play, but then needs to be carried off in a stretcher?

There are some overly dramatic weenies in soccer...

Dude looks like a great coach.
  • Jiks
I'm getting tickets to Real Salt Lake vs Inter Milan. I don't have a clue about soccer outside of the US really. These tickets are like double the price of regular tickets. Is it worth it?

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
Portugal didn't deserve to be in the finals, but they deserved to beat France in the final. That was an uninspiring soccer by France.

I don't even know what happened to France. That was just a weird performance. I mean Ronaldo left...and still played half scared or whatever it was.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews

I don't even know what happened to France. That was just a weird performance. I mean Ronaldo left...and still played half scared or whatever it was.

They played better before he left lol

They played better before he left lol

They had plenty of shots on target after he left to win.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Looks like Gotze will head back to Dortmund.

http://www.bavarianfootballworks.com/bayern-munich-transfer-rumors-news/2016/7/14/12193510/mario-gotze-borussia-dortmund-bayern-munich

I was a big supporter of his, but his absolutely lifeless performance in the Euro's proved to me he needs to go somewhere else. Hopefully he can get his career back on track.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Bastian Schweinsteiger has retired from international play. Thanks for the memories Basti!
Share 49ersWebzone