LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 329 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 17/18

Originally posted by vrabbit:

Yeah I saw someone reference that earlier on Twitter, hadn't had a chance to come in here and see if you'd seen it. He definitely doesn't want any part of West Brom anymore.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Yeah I saw someone reference that earlier on Twitter, hadn't had a chance to come in here and see if you'd seen it. He definitely doesn't want any part of West Brom anymore.

Peace basically said Tottenham continued to come with BS offers that weren't coming near his set price. I'm always sided with the concept that Tottenham came after Saido too late to give WBA a chance to replace him. Saido's attitude at this moment though is just terrible, as if he saw what Sterling did and thought "oh, I'll do just that and get what I want too". Now he's stuck with the club for a few more months and what is he going to do? Stupid.
Originally posted by Travisty13:

Peace basically said Tottenham continued to come with BS offers that weren't coming near his set price. I'm always sided with the concept that Tottenham came after Saido too late to give WBA a chance to replace him. Saido's attitude at this moment though is just terrible, as if he saw what Sterling did and thought "oh, I'll do just that and get what I want too". Now he's stuck with the club for a few more months and what is he going to do? Stupid.

Yeah it's definitely put him in an awkward situation. Kind of curious to see how West Brom handles it. Bet Tottenham makes a huge push for him in the January transfer period, if not some other big clubs knowing he's unhappy at West Brom.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Damn...ManU and Real are tearing each other a new one every day.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Germany v Scotland was a fun game!

Muller is on fire this year. I think he's scored in every game he's played in since the summer break, whether for Bayern or Germany
I haven't watched every BPL team play but I'd bet good money West Brom is the worst passing team in the league. And it's probably not even close. It hurts to watch, it really does.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Huge huge win for Barca last night.

Neymar with a beautiful free kick and then Suarez assists Messi to finish off the game.

Excellent start to Liga.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Huge huge win for Barca last night.

Neymar with a beautiful free kick and then Suarez assists Messi to finish off the game.

Excellent start to Liga.

And they are nowhere close to their best. Injuries, Pique being stupid, Messi still not fully fit, Arda and Aleix not playing... They will be scary once the really get going.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Transfer window is closed and STILL the Thomas Muller rumor mill runs

Juve beats City
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Juve beats City

And Man U loses too! Not a bad start so far lol
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Barca ties, Valencia loses, Arsenal loses....wow!

Bayern win though
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Lewandowski 5 goals in 9 minutes!!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Barca gettin their s**t pushed in.

Share 49ersWebzone