There are 273 users in the forums

2015 ESPYS: Best Championship Performance

Just more reason not to give 2 s**ts about ESPN.
  • Jiks
Yeah ESPN blows...
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lol ESPN doesn't even decide these.

Lebron won bc it's the freshest thing in ppl's mind. Of course Bum should have won but it's the Espy's - not something significant.

Whining about this is hilarious lol
More like Best Performance Losing a Championship
Not surprised that it was given to LeBron over MadBum. Somebody playing for the Yankees, pitching two no hitters in the World Series might have stood a chance.
even bron felt stupid getting that award.. you could tell
Bumgarner was named AP Male Athlete of the Year, and the SI Sportsman of the Year. Screw the ESPY, it means nothing.

Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Michelle Beadle has lost some weight and she is looking extra hot lately in those short skirts.
Originally posted by YungAce:
I really thought madbum or American pharaoh were going to win

Should have been one of those two. Obviously the ESPYs are not a big deal, I didn't even care to watch, but you'd still like to see the right people win the awards.
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Should have been one of those two. Obviously the ESPYs are not a big deal, I didn't even care to watch, but you'd still like to see the right people win the awards.

The people that got the most votes won. It's what happens when you put the vote in regular folks hands. Who gives a s**t about any of these awards? Let alone the espy's. There's a reason they have it on the night after the mlb all star game every year. There is literally nothing else for sports fans to watch. lol

Originally posted by Niners99:
Bumgarner was named AP Male Athlete of the Year, and the SI Sportsman of the Year. Screw the ESPY, it means nothing.

Love both guys but I think Steph certainly deserves the Male Athlete of the Year award that he won. Over an entire season he was simply the best in his sport.

Bum should have won for Best SIngle Performance.. or whatever the category was. Giving it to Lebron in a losing effort was just dumb.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Love both guys but I think Steph certainly deserves the Male Athlete of the Year award that he won. Over an entire season he was simply the best in his sport.

Bum should have won for Best SIngle Performance.. or whatever the category was. Giving it to Lebron in a losing effort was just dumb.

Now you know why Lebron had that front row seat. Part of the requirement of him showing up...get the award. He was going to win, no matter what vote BS they talk about.

That being said, I though that Steph was fantastic in presenting the award to Lauren Hill's family. He came across as sincere and real, you could tell it wasn't faked. He just seems to be the real thing, a gifted athlete and great person.
[ Edited by reno9er on Jul 16, 2015 at 7:41 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SofaKing:

The people that got the most votes won. It's what happens when you put the vote in regular folks hands. Who gives a s**t about any of these awards? Let alone the espy's. There's a reason they have it on the night after the mlb all star game every year. There is literally nothing else for sports fans to watch. lol

Lol this. Its the freshest thing in ppl's mind - so ppl voted for him. But, seriously who gives a f**k. Did anyone even vote here lol
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 16, 2015 at 9:02 PM ]
Originally posted by 4ML:
Lol this. Its the freshest thing in ppl's mind - so ppl voted for him. But, seriously who gives a f**k. Did anyone even vote here lol

I did
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

Michelle Beadle has lost some weight and she is looking extra hot lately in those short skirts.

Her weight was never really a problem. Its that she looks like Patton Oswalt's twin sister.
Share 49ersWebzone