Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
4.5 more days!!!!!!!!

Technically it started yesterday

• Jiks
Originally posted by JustinMT:
4.5 more days!!!!!!!!

It did! 'Twas a good game as matter of fact.
4.5 more days!!!!!!!!

Cant believe we beat the 4x defending champs. Crazy game but Washington Grizzly Stadium was rocking the whole time. I wish I could've been there.
4.5 more days!!!!!!!!

Cant believe we beat the 4x defending champs. Crazy game but Washington Grizzly Stadium was rocking the whole time. I wish I could've been there.

I saw the ending on ESPN before the Arena Bowl, and damn that was a great drive, I think they converted a 3rd and long, and then that goal line TD to win.

NDSU has some good player, QB Carson Wentz, and OT Joe Haeg are rated highly on draft boards as small school prospects.
Originally posted by AB81Rules:
4.5 more days!!!!!!!!

I saw the ending on ESPN before the Arena Bowl, and damn that was a great drive, I think they converted a 3rd and long, and then that goal line TD to win.

NDSU has some good player, QB Carson Wentz, and OT Joe Haeg are rated highly on draft boards as small school prospects.

It was a 4th and long that Gustafson hit with 21 secs left. Dude showed a lot of poise in his first collegiate start. NDSU has built a great program and its good to see their talent getting recognized. We usually get a couple guys drafted each year as well so its nice to see these small programs get the limelight at the start of the season. Opens a lo of recruits' eyes especially when they see a stadium like Washington Grizzly Stadium jam packed with 26K plus.
Looks like ESPN GamePlan is no more, same for the NCAA Basketball counterpart, instead it's replaced by College Extra,

http://espnmediazone.com/us/press-releases/2015/08/espn-introduces-new-college-sports-service-espn-college-extra/

Available to AT&T U-verse and DIRECTV, Bright House Networks, Cox, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS and Select NCTC Members' Customers at Launch

I found out it is available in DirecTV's Sports Pack, channels 788-798, should be in HD now, hated SD Game Plan had it one year, this will help with more scouting for my site.

Also DirecTV is testing out PAC-12 Network, and should be there in Sports pack also.
4.5 more days!!!!!!!!

It was a 4th and long that Gustafson hit with 21 secs left. Dude showed a lot of poise in his first collegiate start. NDSU has built a great program and its good to see their talent getting recognized. We usually get a couple guys drafted each year as well so its nice to see these small programs get the limelight at the start of the season. Opens a lo of recruits' eyes especially when they see a stadium like Washington Grizzly Stadium jam packed with 26K plus.

Yeah that play, I remember now, damn I thought no way they would get the 1st down, and then march in for a TD, great start to the 2015 college season, seeing the what 4 time FCS champs go down.

lol, I actually watched the 4th quarter of that game. It was entertaining.

NDSU's MLB Nick DeLuca looked good. I wouldn't say he will be drafted, but I think he is on the radar. I think he is a junior though.
My picks for the week (wrote up a long post and then lost it....).

North Carolina +3
Michigan +3
TCU -14.5
Boise State -11.5
UCLA -19.5
Auburn -10.5
Texas A&M -3
Notre Dame -9
Alabama -10
Ohio State -11

Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

lol, I actually watched the 4th quarter of that game. It was entertaining.

People from ESPN were really impressed too.

GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
GO IRISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pdizo sighting confirmed.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
It begins with UTEP. Do not take any opponent likely, Hogs.
  • Jiks
I'm starting to get really antsy... Still a whole 2 days, 8 hours, and 10 minutes left.
Share 49ersWebzone