LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 443 users in the forums

PGA Tour thread

Originally posted by Jiks:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jesus Christ. Phil ties a major record with an -8 at Royal Troon. I don't think he'll go wire to wire for the win. Should be an interesting weekend.

My favorite golfer ever to watch (probably because I am a lefty golfer as well) and it should have been a 62. I have NO idea how that last putt on 18 didnt go in.

Having said that, I agree he wont go wire to wire. My guess is a round in the 70s tomorrow.

Rooting for Phil but as of late he always finds a way to f**k up a good day.

Stenson is playing very well too. Should be a fun Sunday.
Originally posted by 9NERNATE:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jesus Christ. Phil ties a major record with an -8 at Royal Troon. I don't think he'll go wire to wire for the win. Should be an interesting weekend.

My favorite golfer ever to watch (probably because I am a lefty golfer as well) and it should have been a 62. I have NO idea how that last putt on 18 didnt go in.

Having said that, I agree he wont go wire to wire. My guess is a round in the 70s tomorrow.

Rooting for Phil but as of late he always finds a way to f**k up a good day.

Stenson is playing very well too. Should be a fun Sunday.

I am thinking this could be Stenson's time. Along with Sergio he is the best player to never have won a major. But REALLY hoping Phil can hold on
spieth struggling again..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Not really a surprise as his ball striking has not been good. What is shocking is that Dustin is +4 after 6 holes.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

Not today. He is right in the mix now
Not today. He is right in the mix now

just got that alert on my phone.. 5 birdies on the first 9

rootin' for him
Jimmy Walker for the win! Great wire to wire victory. Even with no Dustin, no Phil, and obviously no Tiger in contention it was still great to watch for me.
Jim Furyk shot 58 today. First man in history to shoot 58 and it could have been even lower. He hit all 18 greens in regulation. UNREAL.
  • Jiks
Jim Furyk shot 58 today. First man in history to shoot 58 and it could have been even lower. He hit all 18 greens in regulation. UNREAL.

I guess I should have said first man in history to shoot 58 on the PGA tour. I'm sure its been done on local courses in non competition at some point.

• Jiks

I guess I should have said first man in history to shoot 58 on the PGA tour. I'm sure its been done on local courses in non competition at some point.

I get ya, still insanely impressive no matter what.
Golf has become a video game to Dustin Johnson. I don't know who can challenge him when he's on his game.

It's a good time for the PGA though, lots of young, up and coming players.
  • Jiks
f**king love the Phoenix Open!
Hoping Dustin can overcome his fall yesterday and perform well in the Masters. I would love for either Dustin or Phil to win this thing.

edit... Dustin is out. sucks but nothing is worse than back pain when trying to golf.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 6, 2017 at 11:18 AM ]
Look no further than this guy

Share 49ersWebzone