LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 217 users in the forums

PGA Tour thread

Ernie Els with your basic SEVEN putt on the first hole today at the Masters.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Ernie Els with your basic SEVEN putt on the first hole today at the Masters.

Missed another 1 footer on the 2nd hole too. I've never seen somebody get the yips like that
Jason Day with your basic 31-41 for even par today. He isnt out of it but that 3 hole stretch on the back 9 may haunt him.

Windy and tough pin placements today. Jordan slipping a little bit.
I think Rory is going to win and become just the 5th man to win the career grand slam. Rooting for Speith or DJ though.
3rd hole is playing 350 yards and Dustin Johnson just airmailed the green off the tee
damn spieth smh
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
3rd hole is playing 350 yards and Dustin Johnson just airmailed the green off the tee

Combine DJ's long game with Speith's short game and you have......

Tiger in his prime.
Pretty hard to say that the #2 player in the world and the defending champion choked but............ no other way to describe the 12th hole. Simply unreal what pressure and the mental aspects can do to a golfer even one as great as Jordan Speith.

Pretty hard to say that the #2 player in the world and the defending champion choked but............ no other way to describe the 12th hole. Simply unreal what pressure and the mental aspects can do to a golfer even one as great as Jordan Speith.

ya that was crazy, i missed that hole and was watching the lakers game. couldn't believe what i saw when i came back
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Holy s**t was he drunk? Lmfao
Jesus Christ. Phil ties a major record with an -8 at Royal Troon. I don't think he'll go wire to wire for the win. Should be an interesting weekend.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Jesus Christ. Phil ties a major record with an -8 at Royal Troon. I don't think he'll go wire to wire for the win. Should be an interesting weekend.

My favorite golfer ever to watch (probably because I am a lefty golfer as well) and it should have been a 62. I have NO idea how that last putt on 18 didnt go in.

Having said that, I agree he wont go wire to wire. My guess is a round in the 70s tomorrow.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

My favorite golfer ever to watch (probably because I am a lefty golfer as well) and it should have been a 62. I have NO idea how that last putt on 18 didnt go in.

Having said that, I agree he wont go wire to wire. My guess is a round in the 70s tomorrow.

Rooting for Phil but as of late he always finds a way to f**k up a good day.
[ Edited by Jiks on Jul 14, 2016 at 10:41 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone