LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

PGA Tour thread

Originally posted by Garce:
I don't really watch golf but McIlroy is on another planet right now.

First win since 2016. He was amazing today thats for sure. When Rory putts like he did in the final round he is tough to beat.

Tiger played great until he double crossed his drive on 16 and hit it out of bounds. Not a shank but a shot under pressure that Tiger would never have hit if he was in perfect form. He still has a way to go to get back to that but these last 2 weeks have been very encouraging.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Garce:
I don't really watch golf but McIlroy is on another planet right now.

First win since 2016. He was amazing today thats for sure. When Rory putts like he did in the final round he is tough to beat.

Tiger played great until he double crossed his drive on 16 and hit it out of bounds. Not a shank but a shot under pressure that Tiger would never have hit if he was in perfect form. He still has a way to go to get back to that but these last 2 weeks have been very encouraging.

I saw this live (via TV of course)

Its going to be an exciting day of watching golf. I just love Masters Sunday.

Go Rickie. Shock the world!
Speith is amazing.. almost pulled off a 9 shot deficit
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Speith is amazing.. almost pulled off a 9 shot deficit

Yup. Really too bad he hit a bad drive on 18. It cost him the course record and a great chance for the most epic final round comeback in the history of golf. Still, an incredible performance today.
Shinnecock Hills is playing tough today. Some of these scores are getting ridiculous
Originally posted by HomerJ:
Shinnecock Hills is playing tough today. Some of these scores are getting ridiculous

When its sunny and windy like today the scores are going to be very high. Tiger pretty much ended his chances on his very first hole with a triple bogey after hitting a perfect drive in the fairway. Then he 4 putted #13. OUCH.

Rory, Phil, and Speith shot a combined 25 over par including an 80 from McIlroy. Crazy.
Tiger s**t the bed on the first 2 holes, but he was hanging in there until he double bogied 2 out of 3 holes on the back 9. Him and Spieth are 9 shots off the leaders. They could climb back in it like at the masters, but they really are going to need great 2nd rounds.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Tiger s**t the bed on the first 2 holes, but he was hanging in there until he double bogied 2 out of 3 holes on the back 9. Him and Spieth are 9 shots off the leaders. They could climb back in it like at the masters, but they really are going to need great 2nd rounds.

I could see Speith possibly getting back in it but I just dont think Tiger has enough at this point to put together 2 great rounds. It is a shame that he screwed up that first hole so badly. To airmail his 2nd shot over the green was pretty bad.

Just a brutally tough course. I am a pretty decent golfer and I seriously doubt I could break 110 at Shinnicock. When you consider that there really is very few out of bounds and only 1 water hole its crazy how hard the course is and how high the scores are.
Damn that course looks tough

Tiger shot 2 over. He's gonna be right at the cut line. Let's see if Spieth has a run in him, but not looking good with how the course is playing.
Poulter is playing really well.. easily the last guy I'd like to see win this thing. Seen him play in person a few times, not likeable at all.

I watched him berate volunteers at Bayhill after they couldn't find his s**tty tee shot.
Go DJ
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Go DJ

mmm dat wife

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
mmm dat wife

Yeah he winnin
Share 49ersWebzone