LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 267 users in the forums

2015 NBA Draft Thread

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hofer36:
trent baalke made that pick for warriors

Myers has the winning touch right now for the Warriors.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
If Looney needs surgery on that hip, I say do it now and red shirt him this year. He'll be fresh and ready to go next year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
magic dominating again

now they just need to all grow up

what a squad
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by mayo49:
The reviews on Looney have been pretty positive. We got a lottery pick at 30 seems to be what everyone is saying.

12 ppg and 9 rpg with a bad hip is a lottery pick? lol

The warriors basically pulled a 49ers and drafted a red shirt player with hopes he may be able to develop someday. Not a bad strategy, but as we've seen with the 49ers, that doesn't always work out.

He supposedly also has a degenerative back issue. So, it might not just be the hip.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 28, 2015 at 1:49 AM ]
He supposedly also has a degenerative back issue. So, it might not just be the hip.

You know, I have seen several people post this but I have not seen it mentioned in a single news source outside of people posting on a forum. I could have missed it ... if someone has a link to a credible source I would be interested in reading it.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

You know, I have seen several people post this but I have not seen it mentioned in a single news source outside of people posting on a forum. I could have missed it ... if someone has a link to a credible source I would be interested in reading it.

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2015/06/25/bob-myers-on-the-warriors-selection-of-kevon-looney-30th-overall-a-young-skilled-forward-with-injury-issues-on-a-team-that-can-wait-a-bit-for-him/

Myers said they don't really know
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 28, 2015 at 2:04 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

I heard if from one of the talking heads on ESPN or NBA TV, I can't remember which one. But, I haven't seen it in print. If it is legit it will eventually be mentioned again.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jun 28, 2015 at 4:57 PM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

If any of you guys can pull this off I say you should totally do it next year.

lol theres a guy at my work who is 7'1. He should totally go buy a Kings jersey, shorts, and warm up gear and see how long he can stay down on the floor or by the bench without someone finding out hes not a player.

that was awesome lol
Share 49ersWebzone