Lebron is just wow.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Sweet thread bro
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Love Lebron.....

But come on, dude.

lebron gonna be 2-4 in 6 finals appearances after this season, and you want to compare him to the guy who went 6-0? hes great but he is no MJ
I don't know why people do not respect LeBron James game maybe it's because he doesn't pass the eye test just my 2
I like my NBA baller to put fear in the opponents eyes, I just don't get it with him I don't know why.

Am I a hater? I feel so salty posting this.
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
I don't know why people do not respect LeBron James game maybe it's because he doesn't pass the eye test just my 2

Tremendous athlete, obviously physically gifted and comes through in the clutch most of the time. I'm a supporter but the Jordan comparisons just aren't warranted. I will say, I don't understand why so many people hate him. He's not half the douchebag Jordan was.
Meh. He's no Kobe.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Tremendous athlete, obviously physically gifted and comes through in the clutch most of the time. I'm a supporter but the Jordan comparisons just aren't warranted. I will say, I don't understand why so many people hate him. He's not half the douchebag Jordan was.

People like to hate on him because of the unwarranted comparisons to Jordan by allot of his fans. The modern era order of greatness as it stands is still Jordan>Kobe>Lebron. They've all played on great teams and won with great teams, but Jordan and Kobe have also won with lesser supporting casts imposing their will, where as Lebron hasn't.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Meh. He's no Kobe.

This.

He's better.

...and still only 30.
Tim Duncan > MJ + Kobe + LJ combined.
Originally posted by 4ML:
Meh. He's no Kobe.

This.

He's better.

...and still only 30.

Well, seeing how Kobe has more titles than him, records, points, etc., I wouldn't say that just yet. Is he going to go down as the greatest ever in 5-6 years from now? At this rate, most likely. But, if something drastic happens to him and he has to retire next year, I wouldn't even put him in the top 10. He still has a lot to prove, it's a slap in the face to all the former greats if you crown him the best ever at 30.
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Meh. He's no Kobe.

This.

He's better.

...and still only 30.

Oh ok! LMAO he is more of a leach attaching to good teams with winning players.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Jordan. NEXT QUESTION

Share 49ersWebzone