LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Oakland Athletics thread

Hate to be that guy, but just wanted to stop by and say that the thread title needs to be updated.
Originally posted by Fanaticofnfl:
Hate to be that guy, but just wanted to stop by and say that the thread title needs to be updated.

Its the last time their fans weren't on strike.
Lol wow.. i see casilla still up to no good
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Lol wow.. i see casilla still up to no good

"That took like 30 seconds"

- Ken Korach, upon describing how the save was blown

I liked him better as Jairo Garcia.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Well guess our season is over again...at least we're not as bad as the Giants...
Originally posted by jcs:
Well guess our season is over again...at least we're not as bad as the Giants...

A's seasons have been over since The Beanius killed and buried this team on 7/31/2014, and will remain so until they stop their "small market" bulls**t.
Originally posted by jcs:

I'm just watching to see Chapman play D.
Otherwise, just waiting for trade news and Kaval doing something with a stadium.
Lol
Why am I not surprised it appears Cashman bent Beanius over a table, dry-f**ked him, and didn't even have the common decency to give him a reach-around? It's like Baalke made this trade, one guy out with a knee injury and the other coming off TJ surgery, A's couldn't get even one of the top Yankees prospects they reportedly wanted.

They still had Gray under control for 2 more years I think, dont know why the rush, if no one willing to give back a great haul for one of the better young pitchers in MLB then just wait until the offseason or next year's deadline.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Jul 31, 2017 at 3:21 PM ]
A's giving away free tickets for those interested....

https://www.mlb.com/athletics/fans/50th-anniversary?partnerId=ed-12170249-1043202923

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
A's giving away free tickets for those interested....

https://www.mlb.com/athletics/fans/50th-anniversary?partnerId=ed-12170249-1043202923

Next step is paying fans to show up.
Are you guys ready for the season? Matt Olson, Chapman, Davis... We could be a nice team this year!
[ Edited by socalfan21 on Feb 23, 2018 at 12:52 PM ]
Quiet in here.
No hitter
No no!!!
Share 49ersWebzone