There are 307 users in the forums

Greatest UFC Fighter of All-Time

Greatest UFC Fighter of All-Time

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 4everFaithful:

I think Khabib would pose some major problems for him on the ground

Ya forsure, but Conor would pose some major problems for Khabib on the feet. He was getting tagged with ease by Michael Johnson, if McGregor lands those, it's a wrap.

Absolutely...but unless CM can prevent him from taking it to the ground it will be moot. I can't imagine Khabib has any interest in standing with him. Mendes was able to take him down with ease then gassed, and Khabib win gas and he's bigger. I really hope this is the next fight. Who do you want to see CM fight next?

I'd like to see Khabib or Woodley, or maybe Aldo if they will allow him to hold on to both belts

Ya forsure, but Conor would pose some major problems for Khabib on the feet. He was getting tagged with ease by Michael Johnson, if McGregor lands those, it's a wrap.

Absolutely...but unless CM can prevent him from taking it to the ground it will be moot. I can't imagine Khabib has any interest in standing with him. Mendes was able to take him down with ease then gassed, and Khabib win gas and he's bigger. I really hope this is the next fight. Who do you want to see CM fight next?

I'd like to see Khabib or Woodley, or maybe Aldo if they will allow him to hold on to both belts

He needs to actually start defending those belts. Have him defend the 145 and 155 belt first, then he can go after the 170.
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

He needs to actually start defending those belts. Have him defend the 145 and 155 belt first, then he can go after the 170.

I agree, if they allow him to hold on to both belts, he needs to fight Aldo next, then defend 155 against winner of khabib/ferguson. Then he could consider going up to 170. But if they strip him of 145 belt, I wouldn't mind him going up to 170 next. I think it is a bad idea though, his cardiovascular system isin't built for him to fight at 170. But a fight with Woodley is very intriguing.

[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Dec 3, 2016 at 10:44 PM ]
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Elliot
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Elliot

Ken Shamrock
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Banana

yep

They had to create a damn show to try and get this guy some competition.

]
roids
Originally posted by Knowledge:
roids

Lol

You're persistent I'll give u that
[ Edited by 4everFaithful on Dec 20, 2016 at 9:43 PM ]
Will be adding Cruz to this list if he pulls out a W next week...

CM vs Mayweather
Share 49ersWebzone