lol
Originally posted by Garce:
Originally posted by 49erWill:
Be gone.

lol

U know I'm jk

Your boys whooped us good.
Skaggs

Angels telecast was showing all our players BA on the road and at home. Lol we gotta be one of the worst home teams in the bigs everyone was hitting like .080 at the big A
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Skaggs

Angels telecast was showing all our players BA on the road and at home. Lol we gotta be one of the worst home teams in the bigs everyone was hitting like .080 at the big A

ya good see him get through 5 innings. he needs more outings like this until i can fully trust him. when you have to throw 100 pitches to get through 5 innings, it's gonna hurt you long term. batters getting to see that many pitches in such few innings is not gonna result in too many quality outings for much longer.
Ohtani on the bump!
Ohtani on the bump!

he's gotten out of some jams tonight, doesn't look that sharp. but when you throw 100...
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Ohtani on the bump!

he's gotten out of some jams tonight, doesn't look that sharp. but when you throw 100...

He did good enough tonight IMO.

I'm used to our starters giving up around 6 in a few innings. Seeing our starter go 5-6 inning and allowing 2-4 running feels great.
Originally posted by TheGore49er:
Ohtani on the bump!

He did good enough tonight IMO.

I'm used to our starters giving up around 6 in a few innings. Seeing our starter go 5-6 inning and allowing 2-4 running feels great.

just hoping the blister issues don't become problematic. i remember when Kelvim Escobar had those issues with us and it forced him to use his splitter less often.
Yankees.. always fun. Come on Halos!!

Ugh Yankees
Ugh Yankees

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Ugh Yankees

I hate (and respect) how well their fans travel.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Ugh Yankees

I hate (and respect) how well their fans travel.

Yeah they are everywhere.
I'm in Florida for work. Games at 10pm
Share 49ersWebzone