LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 284 users in the forums

****CA Angels of CA Thread FYG****

Screw that LA Angels crap.

ESPN reporting no suspension for Hamilton. Pujols is ancient but healthy. Pitching is solid.

Go Halos!

(Removed 2015... Will)
[ Edited by 49erWill on Dec 15, 2017 at 6:06 PM ]
Fairweather Phat reporting for duty
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Fairweather Phat reporting for duty

If Matt Joyce remains our clean up hitter this season, we are f**ked lol.
CJ!!!!!!! Did that actually just happenl?
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

I did read that he changed his approach to get outs this offseason. He's not going to try and K everybody out anymore, and the 2 K was a good indication (or maybe it was just 1 K).
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:

I did read that he changed his approach to get outs this offseason. He's not going to try and K everybody out anymore, and the 2 K was a good indication (or maybe it was just 1 K).

Yea I mean coming from that side he doesnt need to be perfect. If he is painting 92 (which he was last night) he will be a top end #2-3, which is a hell of a lot more than what he has given us so far in OC.
POOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOLLLLLESSSS!
CA Angels was such a better name. Hope they go back to that soon.
Originally posted by pahlerbj:

he was a beast.

he couldn't do it again though.

personally, i don't have a good feeling at all about this season. our SP is nothing to brag about. who knows what kind of form Richards will be in when he returns. Weaver just doesn't really have it anymore. he's throwing 84mph on his fastball, which is 3mph less than last year. if he doesn't have perfect location on the nights he pitches, he's going to get rocked.

and on paper, our lineup is bad. the Howie trade is going to hurt us a lot this year, he was a very consistent bat and was a great club house guy as well. and having Joyce/Freese as our clean up hitter... right now we would be better of moving Aybar back to the leadoff spot, and having Kole hit 2nd and Mike 3rd.

HEYYYY!!!!!!!!! We HAVE A MLB CATCHER!!!!!

Someone get Perez on the ballot asap.
as long as you beat the a's, you guys are ok in my book.

Heartbreaking way to lose but, I can appreciate how cool it is to see a guy hit a game-winning home run in his first major league game. Congrats to Carlos!
Originally posted by LisaTwelve:

Heartbreaking way to lose but, I can appreciate how cool it is to see a guy hit a game-winning home run in his first major league game. Congrats to Carlos!

I don't think you quite understand what we have been working with. Chris Iannetta has 5 runs, 0 HR, 1 RBI, .094 avg (5 hits) for the entire year.

Perez stat line of 2/4, 2 runs, 1 HR, 1 RBI eclipsed most of Ianetta's production for the season in 1 night.....lol

But yea, thank you, big hats off to him. This is the kind of thing that can reignite an offense, and team in general.
Hey. That Giants sweep over the Angels was a lot of fun. Good times.
Share 49ersWebzone