LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

2016 NBA All Star Weekend

Wow that was so smooth.

Alley o
Originally posted by IT21:
Originally posted by LaMattsBlue:
Dumb ass Kenny and Reggie. That was a 360. Not a 540. You figure the sign he held up saying Mr. 360 would clue you in.

lol this

Idk who this Levine guy is but got damn he can dunk

He can. Dude gets so high.
he is a two foot jumper. So that means he jumps off two feet.
still referring to it as a 540.
I'd say the right guy won. Those dunks were sick! Most of them on the first try, too.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'd say the right guy won. Those dunks were sick! Most of them on the first try, too.

No doubt. He alone made the contest worth watching. Would've sucked without him
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Best dunks since Vince
The slam dunk has been so boring in recent years. Zach Levine made it fun again. WOW. WOW WOW.

And congrats to Steph.
Originally posted by Esco:
Best dunks since Vince

Yup. That kid Lavine can flat out dunk. Very impressive.

Thank you Zach Lavine for breathing some new life in the dunk contest. First time in a loooong time I legit jumped up from my seat in awe.

Oladipo was nice too, especially his first dunk, just couldn't execute his last ones...they would've been nice if he finished.

Giannis and Plumlee were soooo meh....actually felt sorry for them/second hand embarrassment while watching ...

Would like to see any of the following in the lineup next year: Lavine, Wiggins, Derozan, KJ McDaniels, DJ....no superstars (c'mon, be realistic) but all explosive athletes with hops that can dunk.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Thank you Zach Lavine for breathing some new life in the dunk contest. First time in a loooong time I legit jumped up from my seat in awe.

Oladipo was nice too, especially his first dunk, just couldn't execute his last ones...they would've been nice if he finished.

Giannis and Plumlee were soooo meh....actually felt sorry for them/second hand embarrassment while watching ...

Would like to see any of the following in the lineup next year: Lavine, Wiggins, Derozan, KJ McDaniels, DJ....no superstars (c'mon, be realistic) but all explosive athletes with hops that can dunk.

Saw that coming a mile away... now where's my cookie?

Lavine was dope.

Curry finished 13/14 in the final round to seal the win. Klay had no chance after that.

Good day for basketball. Lavine stole the show.
Originally posted by Young2Rice:
Lavine was dope.

Curry finished 13/14 in the final round to seal the win. Klay had no chance after that.

Good day for basketball. Lavine stole the show.

Damn, dude was one make away from breaking rserda's record!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
This is big right here

He;s turning up the heat

Every time he said this the dude went cold.
Share 49ersWebzone