LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 221 users in the forums

2016 NBA All Star Weekend

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Thank you Zach Lavine for breathing some new life in the dunk contest. First time in a loooong time I legit jumped up from my seat in awe.

Oladipo was nice too, especially his first dunk, just couldn't execute his last ones...they would've been nice if he finished.

Giannis and Plumlee were soooo meh....actually felt sorry for them/second hand embarrassment while watching ...

Would like to see any of the following in the lineup next year: Lavine, Wiggins, Derozan, KJ McDaniels, DJ....no superstars (c'mon, be realistic) but all explosive athletes with hops that can dunk.

Saw that coming a mile away... now where's my cookie?

Most bigs are trash in these contests unless they're freakish athletes like Dwight or Javale...

Lavine was my favorite, Oladipo was my dark horse but I wasn't much from Plums or Giannis. Thing is, their dunks they chose weren't even bad ones but they either missed a lot or the spectacular, oomph factor just wasn't there.

Tall guys/bigs are pretty much useless in the dunk contests these days....unless it's DJ, I'm not interested.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
ASG
  • jrg
  • Veteran
christina's bewbs
Beautiful rendition of Oh Canada.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
LeBron vs. West
I thought that the three point contest was last night....
This game is such a joke. Only reason I even have it on is to watch Curry but the lack of anyone trying on defense at all makes it almost a farce.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
This game is such a joke. Only reason I even have it on is to watch Curry but the lack of anyone trying on defense at all makes it almost a farce.

Is this your first NBA All-Star game?

this. ive you been watching basketball for awhile, you know what to except from the all star game. just dont watch it if it bothers you so much.

No but it just seems to get worse every year. They could actually make an attempt to play defense

• jrg
  • Veteran
Isn't a game. Just a shootaround
Originally posted by jrg:

Yup. Baseball really is the only sport with a good AS game where the players go all out.
Lavines dunks were AMAZING
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Feb 15, 2015 at 8:53 PM ]
Originally posted by jrg:

Yup. Baseball really is the only sport with a good AS game where the players go all out.

Because it actually means home field in ws, plus it's hard to bs around and not go all out in baseball. You're not gonna half ass swing a bat and half ass a pitch, but you're right mlb has the best all star game
always loved the all star game for what it is. a s**t show for 43 mins and then all business the last 5. once you look at it like that, its pretty entertaining.
Share 49ersWebzone