There are 204 users in the forums

Where is the clown that used to post on here that Kobe > MJ?

It was really comical. He would post all this garbage about how Kobe was better than Jordan and then get all uppity and snide if someone called him on that crap. With Kobe headed to the glue factory for the third season in a row, I was just wondering if there is anyone anywhere on the planet who is dumb enough to still talk that garbage. I honestly have not heard anyone even attempt to make the comparison in a long time, but I just remember how condescending that dude was on here. I presume he is a big Lakers homer. I think Kobe is a great player and top ten all time, but I feel pretty confident asserting that he is way behind Jordan in 99.99% of the minds of NBA observers.

From the way people seem to talk now, the idea of LBJ challenging Mike seems more reasonable, though I don't think he will ever get there either. No shame in being second best or whatever to the GOAT, but the Kobe developments from this week made me think of that dude on here for whatever reason. Wonder if he basically gave up on that s**t a while back like everyone else with working eyes and a brain.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Jordan was probably better...but not by a whole lot...imho

90s was the expansion era.
Obviously TheSixthRing
  • lazy
  • Veteran
lol
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Obviously TheSixthRing

No, I argue that Ray Allen is better than Kobe.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:
Jordan was probably better...but not by a whole lot...imho

90s was the expansion era.

Lol probably? Give me a break, Kobe can't hold MJs jock. And stop with the expansion era b******t argument, as if that had any bearing on MJs talent. . You never even watched 80's/90s b ball. dq
[ Edited by Hoovtrain on Jan 24, 2015 at 2:49 PM ]

• CMIO
Not even close. Jordan GOAT.

Id think about taking Duncan before Kobe.
Didn't we have this debate already?
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Didn't we have this debate already?

IDK honestly. I just remember this dude from years ago. He was just so condescending about it while talking out of his ass. Wonder how he feels now? It is a laughable suggestion now.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Share 49ersWebzone