There are 258 users in the forums

2014-15 College Basketball Thread

• Jiks

Dudes going to be a legit Pro.

That was tonight but, here are his highlights from last year...

[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 10, 2014 at 10:04 PM ]
  • Jiks
Delon Wright just may be the best college player in the country... Amazing all around player and lucky to have him on the Utes.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Dec 20, 2014 at 10:56 PM ]
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Doug Haller ‏@DougHaller 2m2 minutes ago
How Duke freshman Jahlil Okafor compares to college versions of Tim Duncan, Greg Oden and Shaq at this point:

Originally posted by lazy:
Doug Haller ‏@DougHaller 2m2 minutes ago
How Duke freshman Jahlil Okafor compares to college versions of Tim Duncan, Greg Oden and Shaq at this point:

The only other freshman in that group is Oden. Bogut was a sophomore, Shaq was a junior, and Duncan was a senior.
Utah is playing Carroll College, a MT NAIA team, and I just have one question. Why?
Any question that okafor is the best player and prospect in the country or does he need more win shares? Lmfaooo
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Kentucky struggling with Texas A&M. 3 point game with just 3:33 minutes to go. Aggie ball.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
what a crazy ending to this game.
Originally posted by DontSitOnTheHood:
Any question that okafor is the best player and prospect in the country or does he need more win shares? Lmfaooo

You still taking Jabari over Wiggins? Lmfaooo (and it has nothing to do with the injury)

Okfaor is the best player in the country.
Wyoming is in the top 25 and Oregon State beat Zona. Awesome to see and its great that Wayne Tinkle is doing so well at OSU.

Pete have you watched Gary Payton Jr at all? Just curious what you think of him and if he has any potential to be like his dad.
[ Edited by JustinMT on Jan 12, 2015 at 9:56 PM ]

Originally posted by JustinMT:
Wyoming is in the top 25 and Oregon State beat Zona. Awesome to see and its great that Wayne Tinkle is doing so well at OSU.

Pete have you watched Gary Payton Jr at all? Just curious what you think of him and if he has any potential to be like his dad.

Not yet, no. I'll let you know what I think when I do.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

Not yet, no. I'll let you know what I think when I do.

All about the U

I love watching Duke lose
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Delon Wright just may be the best college player in the country... Amazing all around player and sooooo lucky to have him on the Utes.

I understand the Okafor talk, just sayin....
Share 49ersWebzone