LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 246 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Bender sucks so bad. I know he's only 20, but he's regressed noticeably since last season. I would rather we have kept Chriss. Crossing my fingers he can regain his confidence, but I don't see it happening.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Holy s**t, Ayton is going to be really good

He's a 20-10 guy rolling out of the bed. I think he's gonna avg somewhere around 18-22 pts and 9-12 rbs a game for his rookie season. And his suspect D coming out of college is not gonna be a question anymore.

That's pretty lofty expectations. When's the last time a rookie averaged 20-10?

19-14 tonight in 28 minutes, where he was in foul trouble for a good chunk of that. Granted, a lot of that came after the Blazers pulled away while he was riding the bench in the 2nd quarter, but that may happen a lot in the regular season against good teams just to get him playing experience.

He's a 20-10 guy rolling out of the bed. I think he's gonna avg somewhere around 18-22 pts and 9-12 rbs a game for his rookie season. And his suspect D coming out of college is not gonna be a question anymore.

19-14 tonight in 28 minutes, where he was in foul trouble for a good chunk of that. Granted, a lot of that came after the Blazers pulled away while he was riding the bench in the 2nd quarter, but that may happen a lot in the regular season against good teams just to get him playing experience.

He's definitely been playing well, but gotta see him do it in the regular season. Most teams are pulling their starters in the 2nd half.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by JustinMT:

KAT got close and averaged 18 and 10 but I wanna say Blake Griffin was.

*edit* Blake averaged 22 and 12.

But remember Blake didn't play his first year. I think it'll be tough to score 20 a game with Booker and Josh also trying to get theirs. I think Booker can average 27-28ppg. Rookies are usually little shy about demanding the ball.

Blake was still considered a rookie though. The OG Ben Simmons.

Yea...makes it easier to play better in your rookie year if you "red-shirt" the first year. Ayton will be playing in his 1st year. I do think Ayton can easily average 10rpg but scoring 20 points nightly will be very difficult imho.

Regardless, Ayton has everything to be a really really good player in very near future.
Igor safe though?
Wow. It wouldn't be the start to a Suns season if someone didn't first get fired.
Wow. It wouldn't be the start to a Suns season if someone didn't first get fired.

Sarver gonna Sarver.

Have a sick feeling that this is an attempt to push James Jones into the permanent GM job, which I expect would go as well as the Earl Warson hire went, something that Sarver was apparently in full support of.
Suns were apparently trying to pry Terry Rozier from Boston, but to no success.

https://uproxx.com/dimemag/phoenix-suns-boston-celtics-terry-rozier-trade-talks-rumors/2/
Finally, we get to see Ayton and Booker on the court together!

Time to see what Ayton can do against a legit defensive presence in Jordan in a meaningful game.
Suns were apparently trying to pry Terry Rozier from Boston, but to no success.

https://uproxx.com/dimemag/phoenix-suns-boston-celtics-terry-rozier-trade-talks-rumors/2/

Also tried to trade for The Goat. Sixers turned it down
[ Edited by Knowledge on Oct 17, 2018 at 2:02 PM ]

There was rumor that Warren had been working on his 3's this offseason. 3/3 so far. If he can continue to drain them at a decent percentage, it makes him a danger to score from everywhere on the court.
There was rumor that Warren had been working on his 3's this offseason. 3/3 so far. If he can continue to drain them at a decent percentage, it makes him a danger to score from everywhere on the court.

Tony Buckets!
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

Tony Buckets!

He looked hesitant to pull the trigger in preseason. Glad to see he's letting it fly with confidence. The motion itself just looks remarkably better.

Mavs got it down to 4 points and Booker was like "Nah, I ain't having it", completely took over the entire game.
https://streamable.com/co3m2
Share 49ersWebzone