There are 278 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Kind of fitting that his 70 points landed on page 69-70 here.
Operation: Out-tank Lakers is almost complete
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

LOL at the Jae Crowder/Booker beef. Crowder looked so pissed off that the Celtics crowd was cheering everytime Booker scored.

And why the f**k is Bledsoe in a towel? Dude needed to cool off after a long game on the bench?

I was telling my buddy about this and needed to show him the picture after I told him about the Bledsoe towel... and what I noticed this time? Chandler is also wearing a towel. It's definitely an inside joke and, frankly, a disgusting attitude toward blatant attempts at throwing away the 2nd half of a season.

That said, I still hope we get that top 2 pick.
Booker putting on another 4th quarter clinic. The kid is amazing.
He's definitely being fueled by the Westbrook chants. Suns doing what they can to prevent the record breaking triple-double.
Suns shooting guard Devin Booker, who had 21 of his game-high 37 points in the fourth quarter, said he took it personally that the Talking Stick Resort Arena crowd cheered so enthusiastically for Westbrook.

After a few of his buckets in the fourth quarter, Booker yelled at the crowd: "This is my house!" adding a profanity on one occasion.

"I'm a competitor, and I'm at my home arena, and you're hearing chants to another guy," Booker said. "Which I totally respect Russell. He brings it each and every night, and you can't discredit what he's been doing. I'm sure he's going to pass Oscar for the most triple-doubles. I just didn't want it to be here. I took that personal. Like I said, I'm a competitor. I'm sure if someone was chasing a record at home in OKC, he'd feel the same way."

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19107789/phoenix-suns-deny-russell-westbrook-record-triple-double-not-versus-us
The kid gets it better than most pros older than him. I love his passion for the game. Hopefully, you guys can add some solid pieces around him.
I really hope we can land Ball or Fultz. I think Ball would fit the team better as a distributor because Booker is a great scorer from all over the court and Warren's game 12 feet and in as spectacular. He'd also help with Chriss getting easy looks at the rim. I just hope the drama with his dad wouldn't follow him to Phoenix.

If we land either of the two, I'd think Bledsoe's days would be numbered here.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I really hope we can land Ball or Fultz. I think Ball would fit the team better as a distributor because Booker is a great scorer from all over the court and Warren's game 12 feet and in as spectacular. He'd also help with Chriss getting easy looks at the rim. I just hope the drama with his dad wouldn't follow him to Phoenix.

If we land either of the two, I'd think Bledsoe's days would be numbered here.

Ball is the type of PG I have been clamoring for since Nash got traded away. Super high basketball IQ, excellent court awareness and anticipation, selfless player who is just as happy with an assist as a bucket.

You draft him and trade Bledsoe away for a center or the best value you can possibly get. Your core is Booker, Ball, Chriss and Bender.
Man, this whole shoe ordeal is making me have second thoughts about wanting us to land Ball. $500 sneakers, lol.

Won't matter, f**ked in the draft again!

If they get Jackson I am fine with it. Not a given that Philly drafts him considering they have Simmons and Saric.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:

If they get Jackson I am fine with it. Not a given that Philly drafts him considering they have Simmons and Saric.

Yeah, either Jackson or Tatum will be there, and both would be good picks, but I like Warren at the 3 going into the future. I honestly wouldn't mind if we traded back a bit if the right deal came along.
Suns announced today the extension of GM Ryan McDonough through 2019 season and named Lebron's good friend James Jones as new VP of Basketball Operations.

Booooo on the new unis. The jersey number is ridiculously huge.

Share 49ersWebzone