LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 428 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• lazy
  • Veteran
I'm going to say the Suns win 45+ games this year, and knight will get traded at the trade dead line for a PF. Which power forward that knight gets traded for is anyone's guess. Judging from media day and how many Suns players were saying playoffs gots me thinking that the Suns FO might ignore the development plan of Chriss and Bender, if the Suns are anywhere the playoff come trade deadline.
Originally posted by lazy:
I'm going to say the Suns win 45+ games this year, and knight will get traded at the trade dead line for a PF. Which power forward that knight gets traded for is anyone's guess. Judging from media day and how many Suns players were saying playoffs gots me thinking that the Suns FO might ignore the development plan of Chriss and Bender, if the Suns are anywhere the playoff come trade deadline.

I would actually hope for a trade for a Center. Chandler is old and Len gets injured any time he shows improvement. If they could swing a trade of Knight and picks for Cousins, they could be stacked by next season. Cousins has shown he is distrustful of Sacramento and is a Kentucky guy.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by walker807:

I would actually hope for a trade for a Center. Chandler is old and Len gets injured any time he shows improvement. If they could swing a trade of Knight and picks for Cousins, they could be stacked by next season. Cousins has shown he is distrustful of Sacramento and is a Kentucky guy.
We are so guard heavy it is not even funny. Any kind of trade for a big would have me smiling. Cousins would be cool, but I hope we don't use the Miami picks in any trade. Those Miami picks are gold.imo
Len looks good out there today during the scrimmage.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Scrimmage today + the Suns 3 home games are going to be streamed at suns.com or you can use the suns app.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 1h1 hour ago
Earl Watson said Bledsoe, Booker, Warren, Dudley and Chandler will start tonight and that will be the Suns regular-season lineup.

Duds at the 4? We're gonna get hammered on the inside.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Duds at the 4? We're gonna get hammered on the inside.

Lol yeah he's not exactly a stud in the post. Everyone knows he's just a veteran placeholder for Chriss and Bender though. I love the dude and would want him on the team as much for his presence as anything else.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
The Suns will be awful defensively, even with Tyson Chandler back and adding a good veteran perimeter forward in Jared Dudley. There's just too much inexperience and not enough guys in their prime. Bledsoe, however, remains an absolute demon on that end of the floor. His attack mode is as ferocious as any guard in the league, and he'll rack up tons of steals.

If he can stay healthy, he'll be one of the few Suns whose defense can swing them some games.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/breaking-down-the-most-important-defensive-player-for-each-nba-team/
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kings f**ked up. You're welcome.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Rumors (not surprisingly) are Knight is being shopped for Noel or Okafor or Capela.

Shades of a young Amare. With Booker's continued development and a (hopefully) healthy Bledsoe, I'm excited about this season, and not even from a W/L perspective. This will be the funnest team to watch since Nash left, IMO.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Shades of a young Amare. With Booker's continued development and a (hopefully) healthy Bledsoe, I'm excited about this season, and not even from a W/L perspective. This will be the funnest team to watch since Nash left, IMO.

Chriss is going to be dangerous when he figures out what he is doing out there. Dude has been looking good pretty much playing off of raw athleticism.
Just saw Goodwin's GW dunk on Wednesday. T'was sweeet!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Chriss getting a little love from foxsports

Marquese Chriss, PF, Phoenix Suns (NR)
The Suns have three rookies who all need minutes to develop, but Chriss has been the one to make the most of his opportunity so far.

Chriss is second among rookies in scoring with an average of 13.6 points per game, but the athletic big man also leads all rookies in rebounds per game (6.2) and is finding ways to contribute on the defensive end as well.

http://www.foxsports.com/nba/gallery/nba-rookie-preseason-power-rankings-101716
Chriss getting a little love from foxsports

Marquese Chriss, PF, Phoenix Suns (NR)
The Suns have three rookies who all need minutes to develop, but Chriss has been the one to make the most of his opportunity so far.

Chriss is second among rookies in scoring with an average of 13.6 points per game, but the athletic big man also leads all rookies in rebounds per game (6.2) and is finding ways to contribute on the defensive end as well.
http://www.foxsports.com/nba/gallery/nba-rookie-preseason-power-rankings-101716

Chriss, Booker, Bender, Warren, if all of these guys keep developing the Suns have a nice core group to make a future run. If they can add one more top prospect next draft, they could really be cooking.
Share 49ersWebzone