There are 284 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Dudley.....Barbosa. Amare signing being announced any day now.
Originally posted by Phoenix49ers:
Dudley.....Barbosa. Amare signing being announced any day now.

Actually I wouldn't mind that if it meant him working with Chriss on how to use his athleticism to his advantage.

Also, it's been quite a long while since I looked forward to watching some Summer League action.
Nash coming out of retirement too?
Originally posted by JustinMT:

And Marion. JJ missed the boat and went to Utah.

lol Everybody is gonna be trying to run up the court with canes.
lol Everybody is gonna be trying to run up the court with canes.

Back in the day though........this is still my favorite basketball game intro video of all time.

The Sun crashing into American West Arena is a close 2nd.

[ Edited by Phoenix49ers on Jul 6, 2016 at 10:00 PM ]
That is a sick intro!

What do you think it takes to get a Bledsoe to SAC deal done? Gay? Gay and Koufos and we take Chandlers contract back?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
What do you think it takes to get a Bledsoe to SAC deal done? Gay? Gay and Koufos and we take Chandlers contract back?

Suns seem intent on holding on to Bledsoe. Plus he's basically been doing the Alex Smith deal, leading the team in the offseason, he's really stepped up the leadership factor. I'd say its far more likely that Knight and Goodwin get traded.

Suns seem intent on holding on to Bledsoe. Plus he's basically been doing the Alex Smith deal, leading the team in the offseason, he's really stepped up the leadership factor. I'd say its far more likely that Knight and Goodwin get traded.

Yeah, Knight makes a lot more sense to me, but it seems the Kings missed the boat on that deal. It would've made a lot more sense to have snagged him during the draft deal they made than it does now.

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yeah, Knight makes a lot more sense to me, but it seems the Kings missed the boat on that deal. It would've made a lot more sense to have snagged him during the draft deal they made than it does now.

Makes more sense for who, the Kings? He's not a big upgrade over Collison imo, but Bledsoe, when healthy, is a huge upgrade.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Welcome back Barbosa!
  • lazy
  • Veteran
http://www.azcentral.com/story/sports/nba/suns/2016/07/08/phoenix-suns-sign-3-draft-picks-4-year-contracts/86838530/
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Enough! We need to get this bad boy in the Suns FO someway, somehow. Come home Steve!
RealGM ‏@RealGM 1m1 minute ago
Steve Nash Played Key Role In Easing Kevin Durant's Concerns About Fit With Warriors: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/242770/Steve-Nash-Played-Key-Role-In-Easing-Durants-Concerns-About-Fit-With-Warriors
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Makes more sense for who, the Kings? He's not a big upgrade over Collison imo, but Bledsoe, when healthy, is a huge upgrade.

Good talk
Share 49ersWebzone