LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 422 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Laying down to the Kings though. That's rough. That's why we continuously beat the Wolves. No matter how badly your team's season is going, and even if you want them to tank, losing to a perennial loser is somehow hard to swallow. The Lake show is about to be swept by the 25-40 Kings for the first time in franchise history. Ouch.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Hoping the Wizards beat the Bulls tonight. We need that pick
Considering the way we've been playing lately, that's fairly embarrassing to lose to Utah that badly. Don't get me wrong I'll take the loss, but damn.
Let's go you suns f**kers. Your boys can get an easy win tonight. "Let's go Fee-nix!"
That win all but guarantees we'll finish with either the 3rd or 4th worst record. Well played, Lakers.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Memphis Vs Suns tonight. Would be nice if we could stop Z-Bo like we did the last time we faced the Grizzles.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Chandler is out for tonights game.

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 1h1 hour ago
Tyson Chandler (back spasms) said he doesn't expect to play in #SunsVsLakers tonight. He is bummed not to face Kobe Bryant one last time.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Booker is such a stud.

• lazy
  • Veteran
Growing pains for Booker running the point last night (9 turnovers).
Bender, Demetrius Jackson and Sabonis, find a way to make it happen McDonough.
Excellent loss last night. It wasn't looking too good coming out of halftime. The more I see of Teletovic, the more I think we need to keep him as our 6th or 7th guy off the bench the next few years.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
down by 17 points....and chandler is playing out of his mind.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Mitch Lawrence ‏@Mitch_Lawrence 4h4 hours ago
Fresh off NCAA title, Villanova's Jay Wright has emerged as the top choice of the Phoenix Suns to become their head coach, per NBA sources.

Share 49ersWebzone