LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

The 2023-24 All In to Win Phoenix Suns Thread

• lazy
  • Veteran
Horrible start to the Philly game. Sixers shouldn't even bother shooting a jumper, just drive in to the lane for a layup.
Originally posted by lazy:
I hope the Suns win tonight's game....I don't want to give the Sixers their first win of the season.

Doesn't appear likely
  • lazy
  • Veteran
good start to the season at 9-5....tough test comes tomorrow against Toronto.
WTF? I looked up the schedule on ESPN yesterday afternoon and it said there were no games on Saturday. I thought it was unusual, but hey, ESPN, the Worldwide Leader in Sports should know the NBA's schedule....

Regardless, it's been a good road trip even if it's been soft in the middle. If we drop a game in Toronto tomorrow that'll still net us a 4-2 record on a 6 game roader which is solid. We've won the winnable games, and that's what matters for this young team.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Nov 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM ]
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
WTF? I looked up the schedule on ESPN yesterday afternoon and it said there were no games on Saturday. I thought it was unusual, but hey, ESPN, the Worldwide Leader in Sports should know the NBA's schedule....

Regardless, it's been a good road trip even if it's been soft in the middle. If we drop a game in Toronto tomorrow that'll still net us a 4-2 record on a 6 game roader which is solid. We've won the winnable games, and that's what matters for this young team.

Yeah dude their site has been really messed up over Saturday's games. I'm not sure why but I couldn't see any recaps or scores yesterday on there. Hell the headline for the Cavs losing to the Raptors sent me to a game they had last year so something must have happened in ESPN Land.
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:

Yeah dude their site has been really messed up over Saturday's games. I'm not sure why but I couldn't see any recaps or scores yesterday on there. Hell the headline for the Cavs losing to the Raptors sent me to a game they had last year so something must have happened in ESPN Land.

I'm glad I'm not the only one you noticed that!
Sucks to lose when we were that close, but I guess we can take away that we were right there, on the road against the best team in the East and had a chance to win it in the closing minutes. Can't ask for more than that.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Phoenix Suns @Suns · 5m 5 minutes ago

"It's a huge game for us because we play them back-to-back... We know it's going to be uptempo" - @Goran_Dragic #SunsVsNuggets

Sounds like tonights game score is going to be in the 120's.
how has Thomas been for you guys?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
how has Thomas been for you guys?

That fool ain't played the last 3 games. I say we trade him, the Morris twins and Gerald Green to the Clippers for Cliff Paul.

• lazy
  • Veteran
This team needs to trade Goran Dragic and his brother.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Detroit on a 13 game losing streak.....Count me worried about this game.

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 2m2 minutes ago
Game-day Orange Slices for #SunsVsPistons with nothing to take for granted against a team on a 13-game losing streak. http://bit.ly/16g2AcA
[ Edited by lazy on Dec 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM ]
We definitely need to make a trade. We've got the pieces to do so. This team is missing a true #1. I'm not so sure Dragic or Bledsoe (maybe Bledsoe) can develop into that guy, nor do I think we can be a team that can win consistently without that.
Originally posted by lazy:
Detroit on a 13 game losing streak.....Count me worried about this game.

Paul Coro ‏@paulcoro 2m2 minutes ago
Game-day Orange Slices for #SunsVsPistons with nothing to take for granted against a team on a 13-game losing streak. http://bit.ly/16g2AcA

called it.
Bad break tonight fellas. You guys really need to get rid of one of the guards and get a big man in return. There is too much of a logjam in your backcourt to be successful imo.
Share 49ersWebzone