THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Sorry....I read this as the Cleveland GAYS Thread

So, that's why Guise over Guys?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
"We have a tendency right now to take plays off, including myself," James said. "Last game, I was talking to the referee and they inbounded the ball and [Toronto's] James Johnson got a dunk....That's something I can't do. As a team, we can't do. We've been playing so well, that if we cut down those things, there's no telling what type of games we can have as far as close to 48 minutes as possible."

----------

#leader
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Sorry....I read this as the Cleveland GAYS Thread

So, that's why Guise over Guys?

Lol HaiGays
what a s**t show tonight at the game. Eric Garner protests outside with an army of NYPD…. jayz/beyonce walking across half court to meet prince william/kate during game …. and oh yeah Lebron

Waiters did his thang
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
what a s**t show tonight at the game. Eric Garner protests outside with an army of NYPD…. jayz/beyonce walking across half court to meet prince william/kate during game …. and oh yeah Lebron

Waiters did his thang

Yea...snooze fest. Waiters finally had a good game. If he is willing to listen and learn - he can be productive on this team. But, problem is - he thinks he's better than Kyrie.

Best part of the game was Jay Z's reaction to one of Lebron's turn-around fade away j.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Tobias woke Lebron up :)
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Tobias woke Lebron up :)

Yep. At least there is this.

How good of a player is Delladova? Suitable backup PG?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JustinMT:

He's not good but gives full effort. Plays hard and smart.

He's not good but gives full effort. Plays hard and smart.

Right on, I've even confused why he's playing so much more than Price despite Price doing so well for Indiana earlier this season.
Sounds like Blatt has lost the team.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12092236/divide-exists-cleveland-cavaliers-players-coach-david-blatt-sources
  • lazy
  • Veteran

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12092236/divide-exists-cleveland-cavaliers-players-coach-david-blatt-sources

Zach Lowe is saying that Kevin Love is next in line to get blame.

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 1h1 hour ago
Just be warned: Kevin Love is almost surely next on the Cavs scapegoat flow chart. The rumblings are coming.

Originally posted by lazy:

Zach Lowe is saying that Kevin Love is next in line to get blame.

Zach Lowe ‏@ZachLowe_NBA 1h1 hour ago
Just be warned: Kevin Love is almost surely next on the Cavs scapegoat flow chart. The rumblings are coming.

I don't know why. Everyone knew he couldn't play defense when they traded for him. Its just so pathetic how this team has been since LeBron got there. Not saying its his fault but the mentality of the players that were already there is just pathetic. Its like none of them wants to win they just want to do their own thing.
It's hard to thrive next to LeBron unless you're a spot up shooter or a clean up big. That's always been the case. Bosh called this before the season, regarding Kevin Love.
Share 49ersWebzone