LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 236 users in the forums

THE KING and his Cavaliers 2015-2016 Thread

Originally posted by 4ML:
It's early but what a turrible decision to fire Blatt and hire Lue.

Loool

You were saying?
Originally posted by Bluesbro:

Loool

You were saying?

Clearly the Cavs are the 4th best team in the NBA right now. Luckily for them the top 3 all play in the West.

Whether it is a good move for the Cavs to have fired Blatt remains to be seen. My only opinion was always that it was ridiculous that Lebron didnt know about it ahead of time and that he was somehow surprised by it. You would have to be an incredibly naive to believe that.
How the f**k did the Cavs lose this game?
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Bad coach

Loool

It's early yet, but is it too early to say Tyrone LueBron puppet?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Loool

You were saying?

Clearly the Cavs are the 4th best team in the NBA right now. Luckily for them the top 3 all play in the West.

Whether it is a good move for the Cavs to have fired Blatt remains to be seen. My only opinion was always that it was ridiculous that Lebron didnt know about it ahead of time and that he was somehow surprised by it. You would have to be an incredibly naive to believe that.

Firing Blatt was a ridiculously unnecessary move, and the only reason it happened was because His Highness made it happen. Naïve is being too kind...stupidity is a more appropriate term for anybody who tries to say it was for any other reason than that.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Loool

You were saying?

Team is still playing better. Missed too many FTs in the game. It happens - didn't warriors almost lost to 76ers.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:

Kevin love got hurt and Boston killed the Cavs on boards. Still should have won but had some bad breaks.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Lol haters gonna hate.

Loool

You were saying?

Team is still playing better. Missed too many FTs in the game. It happens - didn't warriors almost lost to 76ers.

True, and they went double OT with the Celtics as well. But that was the 6th game of a road trip. A little bit different that losing a home game. But any given day in this league, any team can win.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
True, and they went double OT with the Celtics as well. But that was the 6th game of a road trip. A little bit different that losing a home game. But any given day in this league, any team can win.

Warriors are in the class of their own. They're the best team I've seen since I started watching NBA. Obviously, Cavs are not there...not even close and they're still figuring it out - which is normal when you have a new coach in mid-season. Unlike the Warriors who are chasing history in the regular season - wins and loses don't matter a whole lot for the Cavs right now. All they're trying to do is get to their best by April and they'll go through some growing pains. I've seen every single game this season - and Lue has shown to manage the game better already.

Two of the 3 loses they've had under Lue is because of too many missed FTs...not bad coaching.

Last night they lost not only because they missed so many FTs but refs f**ked it up too.

NBA announces JR Smith was incorrectly called for a foul in final 5 seconds last night that set up Celtics 5-point possession to beat Cavs.
[ Edited by 4ML on Feb 6, 2016 at 12:52 PM ]
Warriors are in the class of their own. They're the best team I've seen since I started watching NBA. Obviously, Cavs are not there...not even close and they're still figuring it out - which is normal when you have a new coach in mid-season. Unlike the Warriors who are chasing history in the regular season - wins and loses don't matter a whole lot for the Cavs right now. All they're trying to do is get to their best by April and they'll go through some growing pains. I've seen every single game this season - and Lue has shown to manage the game better already.

Two of the 3 loses they've had under Lue is because of too many missed FTs...not bad coaching.

Last night they lost not only because they missed so many FTs but refs f**ked it up too.

NBA announces JR Smith was incorrectly called for a foul in final 5 seconds last night that set up Celtics 5-point possession to beat Cavs.

Are you saying best team as in this year or are we comparing them to three peat Bulls and Lakers teams already? GS are on their way but they gotta do it first. Also someone asked Steph was he the games best and there is a case for that but I still think LeBron is the games best. I think Steph is the best player on the best team but LeBron is the only guy that can dominate on both ends and by himself change the fortunes of franchises essentially guaranteeing 50 win seasons and contention status wherever he goes. I am not sure if Steph and LeBron trade places Steph fares better. I could be wrong but the last few years I've seen LeBron as THE game changer
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
They're the best team I've seen since I started watching NBA.

2000-2001 Lakers?

And I despise the Lakers, of course, but that team was frightening
Originally posted by crzy:
They're the best team I've seen since I started watching NBA.

2000-2001 Lakers?

And I despise the Lakers, of course, but that team was frightening

Agree with that...but until the Bulls record is toppled with the most wins and also the championship in the same year then to me that is the best team. Warriors have a shot, we shall see.

I heard that in all of the Bulls championships with Jordan that they never had a game 7 in the finals. Is that correct? If so, that is amazing in itself.
Share 49ersWebzone