Can watch these all day!

When klay was speaking about LeBron "his feelings most be hurt" lol

Don't wake the beast.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Zachary:
When klay was speaking about LeBron "his feelings most be hurt" lol

Don't wake the beast.

Talked about beating showtime Lakers...about this being "a man's game" ...when just two days earlier he said Mozgov's pick was dirty (which it most certainly wasn't).

Then left the game early after game 6 (remember when players were called quitters for leaving the court early) and then hurried back to locker room after game 7.

Now, I don't have a problem with not shaking hands and greeting the other team...I get it...you're emotional and upset. But, don't talk about ppl gettin' their feelings hurt...question someone else's manhood and then run to the locker room after losing lol
Originally posted by 4ML:
Talked about beating showtime Lakers...about this being "a man's game" ...when just two days earlier he said Mozgov's pick was dirty (which it most certainly wasn't).

Then left the game early after game 6 (remember when players were called quitters for leaving the court early) and then hurried back to locker room after game 7.

Now, I don't have a problem with not shaking hands and greeting the other team...I get it...you're emotional and upset. But, don't talk about ppl gettin' their feelings hurt...question someone else's manhood and then run to the locker room after losing lol

Haha. Clay got his nuts took! Got beat by the best in the game. Talked smack and got put in his place. He can't go toe to toe with a God like LeBron and he knows it. There's a reason LeBron was the Chosen One and Klay wasn't. There's a reason why LeBron makes more money than Klay can ever dream about. LeBron is hands down the best and most impactful player in the game and if I were a GM I'd be fired immediately if I had my pick of players and passed on LeBron. The dude just proved once again that the game stops and starts with him
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Haha. Clay got his nuts took! Got beat by the best in the game. Talked smack and got put in his place. He can't go toe to toe with a God like LeBron and he knows it. There's a reason LeBron was the Chosen One and Klay wasn't. There's a reason why LeBron makes more money than Klay can ever dream about. LeBron is hands down the best and most impactful player in the game and if I were a GM I'd be fired immediately if I had my pick of players and passed on LeBron. The dude just proved once again that the game stops and starts with him

...and it's not like Klay's running to the locker room early to take a shower

• 4ML
  • Veteran
So many memorable iconic moments from this series.

Some of my favorites:

This one so nice...gotta post it twice

King and Uncle Drew
[ Edited by 4ML on Jul 30, 2016 at 6:07 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Oh...and I lol'd so hard when Adam Silver intentionally pointed out that Lebron's Finals MVP was UNANIMOUS.

That was awesome!!! Silver knew what he was doing.

still can't believe that Warriors beat the Cavs 4-1. I would've thought the Cavs would've made it interesting. RIP LeBrick legacy.

#stillindenial
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Kept yelling at the screen...run Lebrooooonnnn...but never really thought he could block it. I couldn't stop jumping and screaming...
Will never forget that moment.

Greatest finals performance ever!!!
29.7 PPG, 49% FG, 11.3 RPG, 8.9 APG 2.6 SPG 2.3 BPG
http://www.iamsteveharvey.com/vision-board-feeder/2016/8/12/lebron-james-donates-41-million-to-send-1100-kids-to-college

This is the kind of person LeBron James is. Not selfish as a player. Not selfish as a man of his community. But haters gonna hate

• 4ML
  • Veteran
http://www.iamsteveharvey.com/vision-board-feeder/2016/8/12/lebron-james-donates-41-million-to-send-1100-kids-to-college

This is the kind of person LeBron James is. Not selfish as a player. Not selfish as a man of his community. But haters gonna hate

Yeup...that's awesome. Dude is a class act off the floor.

[ Edited by 4ML on Aug 13, 2016 at 6:07 PM ]

But he will never beat HIV or a rape charge like Lakers
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

That's a fact, he's too busy with charities and getting kids in college that he's missing out on all the money hungry hoes of the world

hahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahahah LKOLOOLOLOOOLL OMG LOLLOLOLL
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

loooool this.
Share 49ersWebzone