LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

2014-15 NBA General Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Any of you Suns fans know why Zoran hasn't been playing? I've been wanting to see him play.
@WojYahooNBA: The NBA draft lottery reform has been voted down at Board of Governors meeting, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. System stays.

@WojYahooNBA: Here were the 13 "No" votes, sources told Yahoo: PHX, PHL, OKC, NO, DET, MIA, MIL, San Antonio, Utah, Wash, ATL, CHA and Chicago.

Tank on Sixers.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Oct 22, 2014 at 9:27 AM ]
Originally posted by JustinMT:
Any of you Suns fans know why Zoran hasn't been playing? I've been wanting to see him play.

I know he didn't play last game due to Visa issues.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
@WojYahooNBA: The NBA draft lottery reform has been voted down at Board of Governors meeting, league sources tell Yahoo Sports. System stays.

@WojYahooNBA: Here were the 13 "No" votes, sources told Yahoo: PHX, PHL, OKC, NO, DET, MIA, MIL, San Antonio, Utah, Wash, ATL, CHA and Chicago.

Tank on Sixers.

only surprising team that voted no on list is the bulls.

Tank on Sixers.

That sucks
Originally posted by sacniner:

Tank on Sixers.

That sucks

I'm cool with the current lottery system. It's not perfect, but it's not broken either. Hard to have a perfect system in the NBA. It's so superstar driven, the #1 pick is THE ultimate ticket to a championship. Teams will have an incentive to tank no matter what the league does to change the rules. The proposed rule change would have increased tanking IMO. If they lessen the odds for the worst team and increase it for others, that will only give the other teams even more incentive to tank out of the playoffs. Being the 2nd to 14th worst team all of a sudden became a much more valuable position to be in. We want more teams to compete for the playoffs, not tank to stay out of it.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^^ That was awesome. lol Matt Barnes
lol Well if Carr ever gets hurt we know who the Raiders will call.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Didn't seem to do him much good.
lmao
Dam homie went into the stands
NBA Player Rankings, according to ESPN

1) LeBron James (I assume)
2) Chris Paul (I assume)
3) Anthony Davis
4) Russell Westbrook
5) Blake Griffin
6) Stephen Curry
7) Kevin Love