LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Your 2014-2015 WORLD CHAMPION Golden State Warriors.

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Klay with the push to get his Max deal. 20 at halftime. I guess the Dubs have until Halloween to extend him . If it doesnt get done he will become a restricted FA.

Hopefully Klay will be reasonable and settle for something a bit less than a max but quite frankly he has all the leverage.

few beat writers tweeted out the Warriors will match any deal/offer sheet he signs

problem is (they pointed out) is if he signs a one year offer sheet from another team. I believe it would allow him to hit the market after the one year with no control from the Warriors perspective

It would be stupid for the Warriors to even let it get that far.
LA media is hilariously slobbering all over Kobe's steal/dunk from Steph.
pay that man whatever he wants..
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Klay with the push to get his Max deal. 20 at halftime. I guess the Dubs have until Halloween to extend him . If it doesnt get done he will become a restricted FA.

Hopefully Klay will be reasonable and settle for something a bit less than a max but quite frankly he has all the leverage.

few beat writers tweeted out the Warriors will match any deal/offer sheet he signs

problem is (they pointed out) is if he signs a one year offer sheet from another team. I believe it would allow him to hit the market after the one year with no control from the Warriors perspective

It would be stupid for the Warriors to even let it get that far.

Ya it really shouldn't

But there's no doubt he's getting a max offer after players like Gordon Hayward are getting them. We all know he wants to stay here, his dad basically said the trade rumors made Klay depressed. Maybe he'll give a hometown discount but I wouldn't expect it to be much

At least in a year David Lee's contract will be an expiring one
[ Edited by IT21 on Oct 11, 2014 at 5:42 PM ]
That was fun!
that boy curry said F*CK YOU to kobe.. i love his competitiveness
Your offense looks incredible. Spurs-esque in terms of ball & player movement. My jaw was on the floor watching both of those games.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Your offense looks incredible. Spurs-esque in terms of ball & player movement. My jaw was on the floor watching both of those games.

If everyone stays healthy this team has a great chance to get a home court advantage in the first round and make some noise. It is all about health I think because the talent is certainly there.

PG
Curry
Livingston
Nedovic

SG
Klay
Rush
Barbosa

SF
Iggy
Barnes

PF
Lee
Draymond
Speights

C
Bogut
Ezeli
Kusmic

Probably their only real weakness is at backup C if Bogut goes down.
has ezeli stepped on the court yet??? what's up with that guy
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
has ezeli stepped on the court yet??? what's up with that guy

He died

https://t.co/wFcU5Sdgp0

been real impressed so far this pre-season. team looks so controlled
Haven't been able to watch any of the preseason games yet, and not sure I will even if able to...kinda just like hearing the tidbits about the team, how the offense is flowing and moving the ball, not being stagnant...and then when I finally watch them on opening night will be like opening a Christmas present.

Already bought tix for the Nets and Thunder games, haven't told my kids yet, their heads are going to explode when I do.
game wasnt televised or on the radio yesterday, but we came back from 17 down in the 4th to win the game. McAdoo scored 16 in the 4th, alone. Barnes got the go-ahead shot in. I LIKEY THIS TEAM.
Originally posted by AsianJeff:
game wasnt televised or on the radio yesterday, but we came back from 17 down in the 4th to win the game. McAdoo scored 16 in the 4th, alone. Barnes got the go-ahead shot in. I LIKEY THIS TEAM.

McAdoo auditioning for a spot on someones team. I seriously doubt he makes the Warriors roster though.
Share 49ersWebzone