Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Because I got tired of all the whining about stuff you guys don't care about

Lol

Lol sure

Pretty convenient that you left out the rest though....

As Game 7's Ratings Surge, World Series Avoids a Record Low

link

But I'm sure you don't care about that either.

lol, you're so obviously bitter it's hilarious. No Giants fans care about the ratings. We care about the championship. Rubber only brought it up because you were so gung-ho on defacing this series since your precious Cards got rolled over by our dynasty.

Oh here we go again. He bumped my post and I responded. Rubber and I are f**king around. STFU already.

lol, we're all f**king around. Unless you were seriously telling me to STFU.

Haha alright man. Just annoyed with this bitter nonsense. If I say anything REMOTELY negative regarding the Giants, or ratings, or the color orange, or panda bears I'm instantly called bitter. Congrats on the win. I'm gonna go bump other topics I don't care about.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jays/Rangers!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
I was hoping the Jays would lose after seeing that douche throw a red bull at the Os outfielders.

Going to Ubaldo was clearly a HUGE mistake.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Not sure how Ubaldo is still on a MLB team TBPH.
Showalter should be ashamed of himself.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

No clue why Britton wasn't out there
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

No clue why Britton wasn't out there

exactly
Does anybody else think it's f**king retarded when these guys pop champaign over play in game wins, and divisional wins? Is this the only sport that does that for early playoff round wins? You definitely don't see it in football. I don't think in basketball.

What's the O/U for bench-clearing brawls in Bluejays/Rangers LDS
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Did this thread literally SKIP the 2015 playoffs? Lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Does anybody else think it's f**king retarded when these guys pop champaign over play in game wins, and divisional wins? Is this the only sport that does that for early playoff round wins? You definitely don't see it in football. I don't think in basketball.

It does seem like overkill, but its been tradition to celebrate every time you clinch a playoff spot, or advance. Everyone does it like that. Builds team unity and morale.

It would be funny if NFL players did it after every playoff win. Confetti and tshirts/hats, etc.
also baseball plays 100 million games, after that long ass season you gotta celebrate when you advance . I aint mad at them
Share 49ersWebzone