There are 211 users in the forums

***Official San Jose Sharks 2017-18 Season Thread ***

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
499 for Marleau

So upset that the Boedker offside robbed him of getting that 500 at home, but still a good game nonetheless. Looking forward to watching him finally hit that mark.
#12 definitely will be retired by the Sharks.
Mr.500!
Congrats Marleau!
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Agreed. He's earned that, I used to be on the fence, but now I'm really wanting Marleau to remain with the Sharks. He still might go to Vegas, I understand, but we'll see what happens.
[ Edited by OnTheClock on Feb 3, 2017 at 6:20 AM ]
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Agreed. He's earned that, I used to be on the fence, but now I'm really wanting Marleau to remain with the Sharks. He still might go to Vegas, I understand, but we'll see what happens.

yeah he's a legend!
Coyotes give the Sharks fits every time. Glad we never have to worry about them in the playoffs lol.
Couple of young prospects could make their debuts tonight -- defenseman Joakim Ryan and forward Marcus Sorensen both got called up. Would love to see what they can do.
Just blew a 3 goal lead to the Sabers in the 3rd. Typical
So glad I missed such an embarrassing collapse. Still, seeing it on facebook later that night made me a little sick. Losing like that should never, ever happen.
Disgusting loss

Bad bad loss last night
Sharks were pathetic last night, defensive breakdowns all over the ice. It looked like they were totally unprepared to play. Looks like they still haven't recovered from the previous third period catastrophe because that game against Boston was a disaster.
Just went to my first Sharks game yesterday! The Flyers have a nice stadium.
Nice seeing Labanc and Dillon sticking up for a teammate.
Who thinks we make a move at the deadline?
Share 49ersWebzone