Yup
Hogan taking too long
WHAT A SURPRISE NOT
Cal should be ranked ahead of stanford this week
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Cal should be ranked ahead of stanford this week

agreed
lol what a pathetic effort by Stanford.

Failed to score on 4 different RZ trips.

Potato play call on that QB sneak on 3rd down, followed by rushed play and sack/fumble to end the game. It was Roman-esque.

They should be embarrassed.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Damn....exciting ending to a ugly game
Damn we played like crap!

Very disappointing.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Well, glad SC won but look at it this way. We may be seeing each other again this year. That was a hard game and could have gone the other way.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Very disappointing.

Especially considering all the missed opportunities. And the chop block was tough...I didn't see all the replays at the time since I was watching on DVR and fwd'd through it once I saw a flag, and deleted it right after the fumble, but I thought the RB had initiated the "low" part of the block at the defender's waist, not at thigh or below which is the standard for illegal chop block. Borderline, one of those 50/50, woulda been nice if he kept the hanky in his pocket.

And why oh WHY would Stanford agree to a tough conference game at home 2 weeks before classes even start for the majority of students? Sounded like a USC home game or neutral field at best.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Sep 6, 2014 at 6:54 PM ]
At least Oregon waxing that Sparty a**...a non-conf loss by O here wouldn't have mattered re: Pac-12, plus now it will be a higher quality win when the Trees beat the Quacks later this season.
Originally posted by Geeked:
Well, glad SC won but look at it this way. We may be seeing each other again this year. That was a hard game and could have gone the other way.

Asu vs Oregon in champ
Share 49ersWebzone