LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 14/15

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Janitor:
You guys hear of Fubo.tv? 6 dollars a month, you get access to BeIn Sports (english and spanish), GolTV, SportTV America, Benfica Live, FuboTV network, and Football Report TV.

For a cord cutter like me this was an awesome find

Yea...read about it earlier today. Will check it out. Sounds too good to be true but will def. check it out.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by Janitor:
You guys hear of Fubo.tv? 6 dollars a month, you get access to BeIn Sports (english and spanish), GolTV, SportTV America, Benfica Live, FuboTV network, and Football Report TV.

For a cord cutter like me this was an awesome find

Yea...read about it earlier today. Will check it out. Sounds too good to be true but will def. check it out.

I used the free trial today to watch the Bayern game and the Barca game
This is what great teams do. Even when they're playin' like s**t - they figure out how to win. To beat RM while playin' bad is something else though.

Amazing win!

Better close out La Liga now with the title.

Totally agree. Barca got away with one today. Neymar was bad. Messi played ok by his standards and had that beautiful free kick for the 1st gol. Suarez played well.

Bravo was on form as well as Pique and Mathieu but the midfielders were dominated until Busquets came in. They definitely played Real at the right time. If Real were on form then they would've won 3-0.
Control by Suarez on that long pass was a thing of beauty. Finish was not bad either.

Amazing by Suarez and great pass by Alves.
Originally posted by 1251alex:
good draw for Juventus as Pogba is out for 50 days.

Want Pogba in Barca next summer :)

100m+ euros and hes all yours.

Whatever is required.

Supposedly Barca is out of the race because it will potentially cost around 200m to sign him. I would rather have Juve sell him to Madrid like they did Zidane, for a world record setting fee. You guys can have Padoin though.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Whatever is required.

Supposedly Barca is out of the race because it will potentially cost around 200m to sign him. I would rather have Juve sell him to Madrid like they did Zidane, for a world record setting fee. You guys can have Padoin though.

200? Wow...yea, don't want any part of that. Hopefully, Pogba will be able to dictate where he wants to go and lower that number. Last I heard he wants to play for Barca over Real...but money can change everything.
f**king Zlatan

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
"words fail me, in all honesty"

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Turned on the Nacional v Atenas game just because....

No goals the entire first half. 8 goals in the second half lol

Whatever is required.

200? Wow...yea, don't want any part of that. Hopefully, Pogba will be able to dictate where he wants to go and lower that number. Last I heard he wants to play for Barca over Real...but money can change everything.

I have never heard that he wants to play for Barca at all. The two rumored front runners have always been PSG and Madrid. But anyhow, Pogba just signed an extension a couple of months ago and his agent has also recently said that Pogba is happy in Turin, and will only leave when the time is right for both club and player, if he leaves at all. I would hate to see Pogs go, but if the transfer fee record is broken, then by all means, it would be stupid not to sell him. I think PSG will definitely push for him as he is French and it will help with their image.

• Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Alaba out at least 7 weeks with an MCL injury
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I have never heard that he wants to play for Barca at all. The two rumored front runners have always been PSG and Madrid. But anyhow, Pogba just signed an extension a couple of months ago and his agent has also recently said that Pogba is happy in Turin, and will only leave when the time is right for both club and player, if he leaves at all. I would hate to see Pogs go, but if the transfer fee record is broken, then by all means, it would be stupid not to sell him. I think PSG will definitely push for him as he is French and it will help with their image.

Not to make too much of this...but he did say:

"At Juventus I'm doing fine. I don't hide the fact that as a child I dreamed of playing for Arsenal and FC Barcelona."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/juventus-midfielder-paul-pogba-says-2980552
[ Edited by 4ML on Apr 1, 2015 at 10:38 PM ]
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Wow....obvious home side officiating in this Wolfsburg v stuggart game. Questionable penalty awarded to Wolfsburg, obvious foul inside the box on the other side completely ignored
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
What a great game that Bayern v BVB game was
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
IMO Charlie Adam scored the goal of the season today against Chelsea
Share 49ersWebzone