LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

The Soccer Thread 14/15

James Rodriguez deal is official with Real Madrid. Took his medical today, and they're supposed to announce it later.
Originally posted by Travisty13:
James Rodriguez deal is official with Real Madrid. Took his medical today, and they're supposed to announce it later.

I like James so I dont like him being with Real
Originally posted by vrabbit:

I like James too so I'm very happy to have him at Real. Hope Keylor Navas and Falcao are next. Di Maria seems to be going to PSG.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

This. But he said during the WC that he wants to go play for Real so I expected it to happen.
Jeremy Mathieu is with Barca.

Think the team panicked... they could've done better. Hope the guy proves me wrong, but I think 20M euros was too much money for someone of his caliber that is 31 years old.

Xavi decided to stay. They still need time sign a young CB and a RB.

Halilovic and Deulofeu looked great on their game this past weekend.
anyone else going to Real Madrid vs Inter this weekend in Berkeley?

I know I'm a big Cal fan but I've actually never been to Memorial. Any pointers?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

I know I'm a big Cal fan but I've actually never been to Memorial. Any pointers?

Wish I could go.

Be ready to walk up the hill a little bit. I used to live on Channing and College and I'd advise to park your car there (there's a parking lot there). You'll avoid traffic and it's not too far to walk. You may have to get there early. There are some frats on Channing that let ppl park their cars for $10 - AVOID THAT.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Wish I could go.

Be ready to walk up the hill a little bit. I used to live on Channing and College and I'd advise to park your car there (there's a parking lot there). You'll avoid traffic and it's not too far to walk. You may have to get there early. There are some frats on Channing that let ppl park their cars for $10 - AVOID THAT.

Good to know about Channing. I'm taking my dad who has a disabled card so I'm banking on getting a good parking spot.
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Man U spanks Galaxy 7-0 lol....
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 4ML:

Wish I could go.

Good to know about Channing. I'm taking my dad who has a disabled card so I'm banking on getting a good parking spot.

You can take the bus from there to the stadium too IIRC. I used to just walk though.

If you wanna have a nice meal afterwards - check out Trattoria La Siciliana. One of my fav. Italian restaurants. It's on College Ave right after Ashby. Make reservations in advance.

• Garce
  • Veteran
The new kit for Man U... the Chevy Logo makes it atrocious

there's a chance I might get this before the game tomorrow

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/2014-15-inter-milan-stadium-soccer-jersey/pid-1475666
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
Originally posted by Garcia:
The new kit for Man U... the Chevy Logo makes it atrocious

The hysterical part is that GM is pulling out of Europe....so they made a huge deal for promotions and now they are leaving
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Rooney just scored for Manchester United. Nice shot.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Wayne rooney has two goals and 1 assist. Man UTD 3 AS Roma 0
Share 49ersWebzone