LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 298 users in the forums

FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 THREAD

Originally posted by blizzuntz:

dope

BAD ASS. Just PERFECT.
Ribery out for France, BIG break for my boys from Ecuador
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Webzone bracket for the WC (just for fun)

http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-bracket-predictor/en/group?groupID=25988&invitesource=email&inviteuser=NTMyMDEwOTEwA&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp

bump
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Sports Illustrated did an excellent piece detailing the US and all of its players. They also did all the other groups. I'm glad I read it. Iearned a lot of stuff about the players I didn't know.

They were talking about how Germany will probably sweep the group and how they're a juggernaut. I don't doubt that, but all I kept thinking about was the Miracle when the US beat Russia in hockey lol. We can do this! We have to believe!
Marco Reus is injured and won't play in the WC. USA just got another break. Ronaldo has tendonitis too.
Will we see the Gold Cup Brazillians that self destructed and were so overconfident that they beefed with each other?
Or the hometeam,focused Brazillians that will dominate and run up scoreboards?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

dope

BAD ASS. Just PERFECT.

THIS! That was awesome.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
Will we see the Gold Cup Brazillians that self destructed and were so overconfident that they beefed with each other?
Or the hometeam,focused Brazillians that will dominate and run up scoreboards?

Playing at home, I'm not sure this is even a question. Their fans travel better than any other, but hosting this time, I think, is going to be ridiculous (unless you're a homeless child or stray animal residing in Sao Paulo, of course, then you're SOL).

Anyway... and now, the team you LOVE to hate...

VIVA ITALIA!

Any good world cup apps for android?
LOL just a lil fun...Niners are the Brazil of soccer...I would agree to that....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/finding-the-nfl-doppelganger-for-all-32-world-cup-soccer-teams-155150065.html

USA has looked like such a different team under klinsmann. for once, i can say that we are playing real futbol. no more of that stay in the defense the whole time, and nothing but counter attacks. klinsmann has surpassed my expectations so far (at least what i've seen from the last 3 friendlies) and if we somehow manage to get out of that group, they should build a monument for this dude. i'm loving the short passing game i'm seeing, very creative at times, however, i would like to see us press more and force even more turnovers. we are easily one of the most fit teams heading into this WC and we need to use that to our advantage.

Go USA! and forza Italia!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
USA has looked like such a different team under klinsmann. for once, i can say that we are playing real futbol. no more of that stay in the defense the whole time, and nothing but counter attacks. klinsmann has surpassed my expectations so far (at least what i've seen from the last 3 friendlies) and if we somehow manage to get out of that group, they should build a monument for this dude. i'm loving the short passing game i'm seeing, very creative at times, however, i would like to see us press more and force even more turnovers. we are easily one of the most fit teams heading into this WC and we need to use that to our advantage.

Go USA! and forza Italia!

Im excited too even though we are the in the group of death I have a feeling we will be in for the upset!

El Tri !!!

Viva Mexico Cabrones !!!!

so on the money ...
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
anybody got the tv schedule for the games ?
Share 49ersWebzone