There are 149 users in the forums

FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 THREAD

• DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by susweel:

i love the crowds reaction when they see him fall lmao
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by Travisty13:
They spelled Ozil's name wrong. Smh. Suarez's curve doe. So nice.

Oezil is correct as well.

I've only ever seen it as Ozil or Özil.

Ozil is actually wrong because Ö is "Oe"

Ozil is actually wrong because Ö is "Oe"
Hmm, well I guess you do learn something new everyday. I did not know that.

I know it's only Panama but Neymar is fun to watch!
USA may get a break with Ronaldo's injury. Would be karma after such bad luck in the group draw.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
Where do you do your sports betting?

Ol' college buddy runs a bookie site.....
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Jun 4, 2014 at 2:48 PM ]
Originally posted by vrabbit:
USA may get a break with Ronaldo's injury. Would be karma after such bad luck in the group draw.

USA has zero chance, lol
Originally posted by Thrash88:

I know it's only Panama but Neymar is fun to watch!

The free kick was as perfect as can be
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

USA has zero chance, lol

they have a chance, it's just a small one

nvm...stupid computer

[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Jun 5, 2014 at 10:04 AM ]
[ Edited by Crazy49er1313 on Jun 5, 2014 at 10:05 AM ]
  • vaden
  • Veteran
http://thinkprogress.org/sports/2014/06/05/3445254/world-cup-sex/
Mexico manager Miguel Herrera announced in late May that he won't let his players have sex throughout the tournament.

"If a player can't go one month or 20 days without having sexual relations, then they are not prepared to be a professional player," Herrera said. "Forty days of sexual abstinence isn't going to hurt anybody."

Herrera isn't alone. Bosnia-Herzogovina manager Safet Susic said in April that he won't allow his players to have sex during the World Cup, though he added that his players "can find another solution, they can even masturbate if they want." The managers of Spain, Germany, and Chile have all banned players from having sex.

Then there's the hybrid approach taken by Brazil manager Luiz Felipe Scolari, whose team is dealing with the pressure of trying to win a World Cup on home soil. "The players can have normal sex during the World Cup," Scolari said in April. "Usually normal sex is done in balanced way, but there are certain forms, certain ways and others who do acrobatics. We will put limits and survey the players."

dope
Originally posted by vaden:
http://thinkprogress.org/sports/2014/06/05/3445254/world-cup-sex/
Mexico manager Miguel Herrera announced in late May that he won't let his players have sex throughout the tournament.

"If a player can't go one month or 20 days without having sexual relations, then they are not prepared to be a professional player," Herrera said. "Forty days of sexual abstinence isn't going to hurt anybody."

Herrera isn't alone. Bosnia-Herzogovina manager Safet Susic said in April that he won't allow his players to have sex during the World Cup, though he added that his players "can find another solution, they can even masturbate if they want." The managers of Spain, Germany, and Chile have all banned players from having sex.

Then there's the hybrid approach taken by Brazil manager Luiz Felipe Scolari, whose team is dealing with the pressure of trying to win a World Cup on home soil. "The players can have normal sex during the World Cup," Scolari said in April. "Usually normal sex is done in balanced way, but there are certain forms, certain ways and others who do acrobatics. We will put limits and survey the players."
The Marvin Hagler method. I try to do this every Lent.

Plus Brazil has alot of trannies
Share 49ersWebzone