LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 201 users in the forums

FIFA WORLD CUP 2014 THREAD

Stop complaining you guys got a tough draw lol I'll be happy if Australia score a goal.
Not a single f**k Is Given
Webzone bracket for the WC (just for fun)

http://games.espn.go.com/world-cup-bracket-predictor/en/group?groupID=25988&invitesource=email&inviteuser=NTMyMDEwOTEwA&ex_cid=invite-email-worldcupbp
  • Silky
  • Veteran
I thought the US looked good at times, and sloppy at times. They won't get away with half the stuff with Germany and Portugal. Even Ghanareha for that matter.Turkey is decent but not top-notch competition.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Not a single f**k Is Given

Which group Canada is in?
The Americans look good offensively against Turkey. Shaky defensively. Klinsmann going athletically younger, faster. I think it's the right direction.
Originally posted by eonblue:
I kno. He's been a beast this game.

I'm gonna have to disagree. Outside of that pass, he was sloppy, and turned the ball over constantly. He hasn't been that sharp in either of our two friendlys, but I think he is getting used to the 'diamond' formation Jurgen put in. They need better spacing, seems like Bradley is too crowded and its affecting his play. I wanna see significantly better spacing and Bradley to come out in top form next game against Nigeria so I can throw $100 on USA ML against Ghana.

And for the love of God, get Timmy Chandler off the pitch.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Jun 2, 2014 at 7:58 AM ]
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by eonblue:
I kno. He's been a beast this game.

I'm gonna have to disagree. Outside of that pass, he was sloppy, and turned the ball over constantly. He hasn't been that sharp in either of our two friendlys, but I think he is getting used to the 'diamond' formation Jurgen put in. They need better spacing, seems like Bradley is too crowded and its affecting his play. I wanna see significantly better spacing and Bradley to come out in top form next game against Nigeria so I can throw $100 on USA ML against Ghana.

And for the love of God, get Timmy Chandler off the pitch.

Where do you do your sports betting?
Originally posted by 1251alex:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I predicted the Spain-Netherlands final 4 years ago with Spain winning, so I may give this another run soon.

As if predicting a Spanish win was so hard.

4 years ago when they had never won a WC before? It was risky then, they had always had the talent but never put it together.

I know you're probably busting my balls anyways. I actually was really excited to pick not just the winner but the final matchup correctly, given that I predicted how the brackets would turn out BEFORE the WC started so that was a nifty prediction
[ Edited by vrabbit on Jun 2, 2014 at 11:59 AM ]
dempsey with the sick nutmeg

Was not very impressed with the US against Turkey. Granted it was a friendly, but they looked sloppy and dodged some bullets on the defensive end.
Yeah, the centerbacks need to get control of that s**t. Hopefully its just growing pains otherwise Brazil will be short and memorable for all the wrong reasons.

I like the direction Klinsman is taking. It could pay dividends in the future as long as we don't get embarrassed this summer.

• Jiks
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

ha
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

ha

Share 49ersWebzone