LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

2013-2014 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I guess Sterling should just follow Shaq's lead and "apologize", apparently that excuses you for being a complete a**hole. Making fun of the disabled, now that's class.

Former NBA star Shaquille O'Neal wrote Tuesday night on his Twitter page that he apologized for insulting a Detroit man with a rare disorder on his Instagram page and called him to make sure amends were made.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2014/04/shaquille_oneal_calls_detroit.html

Seen that yesterday, Shaq is a piece of s**t, what the hell is wrong with people

Never been a Sterling fan, and he's proved over the years that he's a colossal pr**k...they're going to BAN him for LIFE and force him to sell his team, not for things he's actually done but for comments he made over the phone to some gold-digging, post-op tranny. Legal and ethical issues aside, I don't feel sorry for him. However, with all that said, if they're going to drop the hammer like that on him, then the least the NBA should do is pressure Turner Sports to fire Shaquille O'Neal. Sure, he aplogized, but only because it was time for damage control...it takes someone with a fkd up soul to even think of doing what he did, let alone do it in such a public forum.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Howard with back2back blocks
Damnit Portland
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Howard has been pretty darn good in this series. Looks much better in post too...still needs work but gotta respect the improvement.
I guess Sterling should just follow Shaq's lead and "apologize", apparently that excuses you for being a complete a**hole. Making fun of the disabled, now that's class.

Former NBA star Shaquille O'Neal wrote Tuesday night on his Twitter page that he apologized for insulting a Detroit man with a rare disorder on his Instagram page and called him to make sure amends were made.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2014/04/shaquille_oneal_calls_detroit.html

to be fair that kid looked pretty stupid
Originally posted by 4ML:
Raptors baby

Awesome comeback by nets. Lowry saved Toronto big time. Really frustrating how Vazquez always is a deron Williams stopper.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Spoken like the type of a-hole that makes fun of disabled people.

Val can make fun of disabled people because he himself is disabled.

Going to game 6 tonight. First ever NBA playoff game. Stoked!

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

this
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

this

Its like black people and the N word, they can use it on each other and its okay. Same thing here
Shaqtin' a fool!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Raptors baby

Awesome comeback by nets. Lowry saved Toronto big time. Really frustrating how Vazquez always is a deron Williams stopper.

I thought Raptors were done. That was an amazing comeback. Down 18-19 pts at the beginning of 4th - takes guts to come back from that. Nets v. Raptors series is not catching the headlines like other series - but it's been a great series so far.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Raptors baby

I thought Raptors were done. That was an amazing comeback. Down 18-19 pts at the beginning of 4th - takes guts to come back from that. Nets v. Raptors series is not catching the headlines like other series - but it's been a great series so far.

agreed, they're getting shafted with the time slot/what network they're on. yesterday tnt's double header featured 2 games in texas, one of which was bumped up to start at 6pm local instead of the usual 7 or even 8pm. they could have easily started that game a normal time locally and put the raptors-nets game on in that slot as the time locally in toronto would have been a 7pm start. instead they're stashed on nba tv and not apart of the double header.
Share 49ersWebzone