LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

2013-2014 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

LA just trying to piss off the ginger today huh?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
LA just trying to piss off the ginger today huh?

Ya it's been a couple of months.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
I absolutely can't stand Joey Crawford. The very definition of a ref who thinks people are there to see him. But I don't wanna hear how that impacted Durant's FT.

I agree 100%. But, it was stupid timing to grab the ball there in my opinion.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
This is 11 minutes long! And it's just from this year and doesn't contain any footage from the one from the Clipper game earlier this year. But hey...he scores 25ppg so he must be a superstar.

Yea, definitely not a superstar or a leader. I don't know how he is caught ball-watching on defense constantly lol that's so hilarious
Nervous about the Spurs tonight. I just hope DAL got a little demoralized by losing home court...but then again, they have veteran players with a lot of experience.
Originally posted by 4ML:
This is 11 minutes long! And it's just from this year and doesn't contain any footage from the one from the Clipper game earlier this year. But hey...he scores 25ppg so he must be a superstar.

Yea, definitely not a superstar or a leader. I don't know how he is caught ball-watching on defense constantly lol that's so hilarious

Beard messes with his peripheral vision. Duh!
Lol @ Joey Crawford. what a d!ck. he's one of my least favorite refs in the game for some time. he acts like he's GOD's right hand man. always flexing his authority beyond the allowable limits. Last night was pretty inexcusable but there's a clip on Shaqtin A Fool where Joey Crawford belittles the fcuk out of a ball boy for not wiping a wet spot on the floor to Joey Crawford's standards. unbelievable act by that punk. Nothing new from another old chump
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
Lol @ Joey Crawford. what a d!ck. he's one of my least favorite refs in the game for some time. he acts like he's GOD's right hand man. always flexing his authority beyond the allowable limits. Last night was pretty inexcusable but there's a clip on Shaqtin A Fool where Joey Crawford belittles the fcuk out of a ball boy for not wiping a wet spot on the floor to Joey Crawford's standards. unbelievable act by that punk. Nothing new from another old chump

Very old news, but yeah. There's no way he should still be reffing NBA games. He's the classic example of a ref that thinks people are there to see him. He got suspended for tossing out Duncan when he was sitting on the bench not saying anything. lol I don't know how you just let a guy like that back on the court when he doesn't even attempt to change his style at all.

Never could stand him, he's part of the one thing I hate about the NBA: the officiating. Every ticky-tack foul really doesn't have to be called...the game will survive. But the majority of these pr**ks are in love with themselves and their whistles. If a player does something truly "illegal" that affects the offensive player's shot, or someone does something that gives them an unfair advantage, fine, it's a foul. But the rest of it is just refs getting some air time and giving star treatment to certain players.

As for Crawford, while no one can say for certain he caused Durant to miss, the timing of when he did it and how he went about it are just inexcusable...while Silver is busy banning people from the game, he should add this crusty old f**k to the list.
[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Apr 30, 2014 at 5:13 PM ]
did they get rid of carlos boozer yet? did the garbage company make the early evening emergency pickup

They need to ASAP

Mike D'Antoni quit the Lakers
  • Jiks
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Very old news, but yeah. There's no way he should still be reffing NBA games. He's the classic example of a ref that thinks people are there to see him. He got suspended for tossing out Duncan when he was sitting on the bench not saying anything. lol I don't know how you just let a guy like that back on the court when he doesn't even attempt to change his style at all.

Cause NBA is fake and they know he wont rat them out. He's a very reliable ref that can impact games as they find suited.
I guess Sterling should just follow Shaq's lead and "apologize", apparently that excuses you for being a complete a**hole. Making fun of the disabled, now that's class.

Former NBA star Shaquille O'Neal wrote Tuesday night on his Twitter page that he apologized for insulting a Detroit man with a rare disorder on his Instagram page and called him to make sure amends were made.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2014/04/shaquille_oneal_calls_detroit.html
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Raptors baby
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
I guess Sterling should just follow Shaq's lead and "apologize", apparently that excuses you for being a complete a**hole. Making fun of the disabled, now that's class.

Former NBA star Shaquille O'Neal wrote Tuesday night on his Twitter page that he apologized for insulting a Detroit man with a rare disorder on his Instagram page and called him to make sure amends were made.

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/detroit/index.ssf/2014/04/shaquille_oneal_calls_detroit.html

Seen that yesterday, Shaq is a piece of s**t, what the hell is wrong with people
Share 49ersWebzone