There are 180 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

• MuggD
  • Veteran
HOW OLD CANUGET
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Hey ladies. Door knock. Chill. It's your s**t.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
suck my balls

oh wow, thanks

ohoho oh nice

Don't act like you know
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152656891366828

Posey hit a HR off Bumgarner Saturday.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I look like a lunatic up there lol
MLB Network ranked MadBum at #26 of the top 100 players right now.

Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

lol theres no way Madison Bumgarner is only the 9th best pitch in baseball. This list sucks...

Chris Sale over Andrew McCutchen? Kershaw over Mike Trout? Wade Davis a spot ahead of Greg Holland?
The Giants who were on that list (and one former one):

#95 Panda
#48 Pence
#26 MadBum
# 8 Posey
Originally posted by Niners99:

lol theres no way Madison Bumgarner is only the 9th best pitch in baseball. This list sucks...

Chris Sale over Andrew McCutchen? Kershaw over Mike Trout? Wade Davis a spot ahead of Greg Holland?

Davis should be over Holland, possibly way higher. Sale over McCutchen is debatable but no real beef and same with Kershaw over Trout. Brantley and Harper over Bumgarner was just dumbfounding. I was absolutely flabbergasted and I like both of those players but to put one good season from Brantley over Bum and to place Harper above Bum based off what he can be is just crazy. Bum and Price both should've been top 20
i heard posey owned madbum over the weekend.. that's awesome lol

• Garce
  • Veteran
So I guess Timmy has been lookin' pretty good thus far, per Casey McGehee he has that deception that he used to have and he said he was uncomfortable facing him.

Tim is working back with his dad again so hopefully that helps but looking good so far, for what that is worth.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
MLB.TV auto-renewed. that means we're close! wooooooooooooooo!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by boast:

Let me get the password and split the cost sun
Originally posted by boast:

Just checked. mine hasnt done it yet.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
Originally posted by Niners99:

Davis should be over Holland, possibly way higher. Sale over McCutchen is debatable but no real beef and same with Kershaw over Trout. Brantley and Harper over Bumgarner was just dumbfounding. I was absolutely flabbergasted and I like both of those players but to put one good season from Brantley over Bum and to place Harper above Bum based off what he can be is just crazy. Bum and Price both should've been top 20

If Wade Davis should be "Way higher" than Holland, he would be the closer.

Andrew McCutchen is a 5 tool MVP CF. Hes finished in the top 3 in MVP voting 3 years straight. Sale is a great pitcher, but hes not even on the same level of value.

Same argument for Trout, who is by far and away the best baseball player on the planet right now. Not a single GM would take Kershaw over Trout.

I also take issue with Paul Goldschmidt being so low. He should be ahead of Bautista for sure. Jose Abreu should have to prove he can adapt to the adjustments the league will make against him before he gets to be ranked in the top 10 imo.
Share 49ersWebzone