LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 214 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

Good win last night. Hudson is the man.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Good win last night. Hudson is the man.

Got to give some credit to Sabean, $9m if he continues to pitch like he is, is a steal.

It's sad that he's our ace at this point though :/
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
after the game last night, this song kept running thru my head.

i can't remember which ESPN baseball analyst it was that said the Giants were going to be horrible and said Morse was terrible and Huddy wouldn't make any impact.
huddy!
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
i can't remember which ESPN baseball analyst it was that said the Giants were going to be horrible and said Morse was terrible and Huddy wouldn't make any impact.

ESPN blows huge c0ck. they know nothing about anything

espn?

pretty sure folks on here were prolly saying the same thing lol

its a long season
Originally posted by ads_2006:

espn?

Actually many of us were calling for Sabean to sign Morse LONG before he actually did it. I thought he was the perfect buy low candidate with some power upside.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

espn?

Actually many of us were calling for Sabean to sign Morse LONG before he actually did it. I thought he was the perfect buy low candidate with some power upside.

this. there was an analyst that was on 95.7 The Game before the season that absolutely ROASTED the Giants for signing Hudson and Morse, literally calling Morse the worst possible free agent option to sign.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
I was definitely on board with both these signings but it is indeed early. Last year didn't Morse have like 9 HR's in April and then fell apart with injuries.
Article on Michael Morse. He is one happy guy.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/stars-are-aligned-for-grateful-michael-morse-with-giants?ymd=20140501&content_id=73959922&vkey=news_mlb
Morse code for HOMERUN
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Article on Michael Morse. He is one happy guy.

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article/mlb/stars-are-aligned-for-grateful-michael-morse-with-giants?ymd=20140501&content_id=73959922&vkey=news_mlb

Damn dude is really happy. He might be sniffing jock straps when no one is looking he's that happy lol.
I didn't pay attention to Morse before he came here but I read how some of you said you couldn't stand him. How could you not like the guy? Did he seem like a prick from the opposing dugout?
Share 49ersWebzone