LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

Originally posted by DRnSFw:
the padres didn't even prepare for petit so i'll hold off on the dick sucking, they were prepared for Cain

yeah, you're one to hold off on dick sucking

plus, Petit is the same guy who was 1 out away from a perfect game at the end of last season and has been solid in long relief this year so it's not like it's a fluke
the padres didn't even prepare for petit so i'll hold off on the dick sucking, they were prepared for Cain

party pooper =(

How about just giving the guy credit for a very well pitched game and being able to succeed when he hadnt prepared for a start.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by vrabbit:

plus, Petit is the same guy who was 1 out away from a perfect game at the end of last season and has been solid in long relief this year so it's not like it's a fluke

he only played in 8 games last year, the rest of the league still hasn't seen him yet ..

relax man, I hope he does well, in his first Full Season in the Majors
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
How about just giving the guy credit for a very well pitched game and being able to succeed when he hadnt prepared for a start.

how about you see my post above, he's this year's Chad Gaudin

he only played in 8 games last year, the rest of the league still hasn't seen him yet ..

relax man, I hope he does well, in his first Full Season in the Majors

what? no b***hing about me not writing lately? You're slacking
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp

the joke is getting old .. lol .. don't want to play it out
[ Edited by DRnSFw on Apr 30, 2014 at 10:33 AM ]

the joke is getting old .. lol .. don't want to play it out

its not a joke though

Agreed. I do think they are off balance though because they arent used to a rightly throwing 42 MPH. What is it with guys from there always having wienie arms? lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

Agreed. I do think they are off balance though because they arent used to a rightly throwing 42 MPH. What is it with guys from there always having wienie arms? lol

I know plenty of SP who have solid arms. Felix, Doubront, Anibal to name some (Zambrano had a good arm also)

I know plenty of SP who have solid arms. Felix, Doubront, Anibal to name some (Zambrano had a good arm also)

twas a joke. Your people are fine. lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran

vrab gets hella feels when you bring up his countrymen
Originally posted by Garcia:

vrab gets hella feels when you bring up his countrymen

nah you can't be trying to defend 100's of Venezuelans in MLB. I thought Rubs was for real though
no #FatChat today

Perez CF Pence RF Posey C Morse LF Belt 1B Hicks 2B Crawford SS Arias 3B Hudson P
BetterWinTodayYo
Share 49ersWebzone