LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 380 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

G'S showed fight last night. That's a huge comeback and confidence booster headed down the stretch. Posey is ridiculous right now.
didn't stop watching the game cuz i knew it wasn't over till the last out. anything can happen at coors and our boys showed up. love seeing the young dudes perform. Panik and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAc!
wow 6-0 i turned it off and wake up to a win WHAATT?? dam i missed a great game... what a win
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
wow 6-0 i turned it off and wake up to a win WHAATT?? dam i missed a great game... what a win

6-0 at Coors is like 1-0 at any sane ballpark.
Originally posted by LaMichaelJeff:
didn't stop watching the game cuz i knew it wasn't over till the last out. anything can happen at coors and our boys showed up. love seeing the young dudes perform. Panik and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSAc!

And Susac missed his second homerun by like two feet. So much power.
So we are good again?!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
So we are good again?!

Except for our GM

He's trash

Did you see they prospects we just brought up? They are teh suxz0rz.
Originally posted by Garcia:
So we are good again?!

Except for our GM

He's trash

Good post.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
So we are good again?!

Except for our GM

He's trash

Good post.

Go Giants!
SO.. if Susac continues to play great and Posey rakes when he plays 1B does it make sense to trade Belt for a SP in the off season and move Buster to 1B. I am convinced they wont even think of moving Buster to 3B and will pay Sandoval the money.

Giants staff next year
1) Bumgarner
2) Hudson who will be on last year of deal and turn 40 during the season
3) Vogelsong - free agent
4) Peavy - free agent
5) Lincecum - garbage and last year of deal
6) Petit - journeyman who I really would prefer in the pen for long relief

WIth no one in the minors ready to contribute next season as a SP the Giants will need to make some moves for pitching. If Peavy pitches well down the stretch I would offer him a similar deal they gave Hudson. 2 years around 24 million and a club option for a 3rd. I dont know. I like Belt a lot but this team is going to need pitching and he might be the one who makes the most sense to deal.

SO.. if Susac continues to play great and Posey rakes when he plays 1B does it make sense to trade Belt for a SP in the off season and move Buster to 1B. I am convinced they wont even think of moving Buster to 3B and will pay Sandoval the money.

Giants staff next year
1) Bumgarner
4) Peavy - free agent

WIth no one in the minors ready to contribute next season as a SP the Giants will need to make some moves for pitching. If Peavy pitches well down the stretch I would offer him a similar deal they gave Hudson. 2 years around 24 million and a club option for a 3rd. I dont know. I like Belt a lot but this team is going to need pitching and he might be the one who makes the most sense to deal.

I think you guys sign Ervin Santana, just a hunch
Originally posted by valrod33:

Giants staff next year
1) Bumgarner
4) Peavy - free agent

I think you guys sign Ervin Santana, just a hunch

Id rather get Peavy for less money. Pitchers are going to get a boatload of money on the market. Scherzer, Lester, and Shields will be off the charts and then guys like Santana and Peavy will get too much money. Just hope Jake likes playing for the Giants and signs a deal similar to Huddys
man crush on susac
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Last game against the Rockies let's make it count
Id rather get Peavy for less money. Pitchers are going to get a boatload of money on the market. Scherzer, Lester, and Shields will be off the charts and then guys like Santana and Peavy will get too much money. Just hope Jake likes playing for the Giants and signs a deal similar to Huddys

i hope we keep Peavy. i was kinda meh when we traded for him, but just love his passion on the field. i woulda loved to play for someone like that

Last game against the Rockies let's make it count

hope so....no susac or panda in this game
Share 49ersWebzone