There are 236 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by saniner:
Posey is 20-40 in his last nine games with 5HR

And 5-5 last night. I checked and its actually illegal to be this hot!

Only catcher to have two 5 hit games.

Last night had 5 hits in 6 innings.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Morse!
Pence was gonna catch pablo running the bases
Pence almost beat pablo to the plate, lol.
It's tough to not want to reign Morse. But we really shouldn't unless he's willing to be a part time player.
Originally posted by skeetskeet:
It's tough to not want to reign Morse. But we really shouldn't unless he's willing to be a part time player.

Giants will resign Morse because they need the power, he is an awesome teammate, and there isnt anything in the minors or in free agency,
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Get hawt crawdawg
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Giants will resign Morse because they need the power, he is an awesome teammate, and there isnt anything in the minors or in free agency,

Agreed. But with belt coming back, posey needing more 1B time, and morse age... I dunno.

We know it will happen because it's the giants.
Crawford decided to come play well tonight.
Love watching crawford make those ridiculous plays. If he can stop kicking balls and making errors on "routine" plays he's good to go. Defensively at least...

Agreed. But with belt coming back, posey needing more 1B time, and morse age... I dunno.

All depends on the asking price. If they break the bank for Panda there may not be enough for Morse.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

All depends on the asking price. If they break the bank for Panda there may not be enough for Morse.

If we sign Morse, I want Belt in LF. I think given a full off-season to prepare.. Morse could be a decent defensive 1B.... he is a horrendous LF. Belt could be a decent OF...

kind of a s**tty situation... I dont think we bring Morse back for that reason IMO.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Peavy --> dealing. Keep it up!
We should just play the Brew Crew 162 games a year. Everything is clicking
Originally posted by Garcia:

If we sign Morse, I want Belt in LF. I think given a full off-season to prepare.. Morse could be a decent defensive 1B.... he is a horrendous LF. Belt could be a decent OF...

kind of a s**tty situation... I dont think we bring Morse back for that reason IMO.

I disagree. Belt has to be the Giants everyday 1B whether the Giants bring back Morse or not.
Share 49ersWebzone