There are 209 users in the forums

The World Champion San Francisco Giants 2014 Season Thread

Padres score 3 in the 9th to beat the Dodgers 6-5. At least something good happened tonight
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Padres score 3 in the 9th to beat the Dodgers 6-5. At least something good happened tonight

And puig tweaked his taint
  • Garce
  • Veteran
i aint even trippin'
Originally posted by Garcia:
i aint even trippin'

dangg son you hood
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
This team really f**king sucks lately. Not sure how to overstate it.

apparently we have lost 9 of the last 10 games.
[ Edited by Frisco69ers on Jun 21, 2014 at 3:38 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

nice padres did us a favor, now lets get the f**k back on track.
When it rains it pours
Joe Panik has been recalled. Not like we could actually get worse production out if 2b so what the hay.
Originally posted by MCrabs15:
Joe Panik has been recalled. Not like we could actually get worse production out if 2b so what the hay.

Bewm
Link

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/21/giants-calling-up-former-first-round-pick-joe-panik/

• Garce
  • Veteran
LETS GO JOE
I am so pumped to try something new, call up a prospect. Even if it doesn't pan out, its a tad outside the norm for the G'S which I like. It definitely can't get any worse.
It's the right move to bring up Panik. Maybe if Bochy plays the match up games with Hicks and Panik we might be able to get close enough to MLB average production where than the primary focus could be adding another starter for the stretch run at the trading deadline.
McCarthy is 1-9 with a 5 + era.... We can't lose .....

Panic mode
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
It's the right move to bring up Panik. Maybe if Bochy plays the match up games with Hicks and Panik we might be able to get close enough to MLB average production where than the primary focus could be adding another starter for the stretch run at the trading deadline.

Panik should be the everyday player or else wtf bring him up?
Share 49ersWebzone