There are 208 users in the forums

***2014 March Madness Thread***

Texas come on!
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
thats actually pretty cool that white is giving him tickets at all. i bet 90% of players would just ignore the whole bet

no its not. Its a b***h move to go back on his word.
Texas leaving all them 3's wide open though
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
thats actually pretty cool that white is giving him tickets at all. i bet 90% of players would just ignore the whole bet

Exactly
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

Exactly

It was an off-hand bet that he made with some random twitter follower. If I was the fan I would be happy that all I had to do to get tickets to a game was send a tweet. I mean it would be cool if he actually went through with the bet as he took it, but I don't fault the dude. This was like betting a billion dollars, your car, or your kids. It wasn't really serious, but he's a star and this is the price you pay for being rich and taking a bet on social media.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
i guess kenny and grant hill dont like each other
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Wisconsin better pick it up!
Interesting to see these defensive juggernauts with poor offenses get beat by lesser but more balanced teams.
Dayton
Bracket is getting destroyed today. I should've made more then one.

wisconsin oregon game. that was not a jump ball imo
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Not surprised about Syracuse. Terrible down the stretch.
Damn, blizz...good lookin out. I didn't like either Syracuse or Villanova that much, but thought they'd get by today.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Damn, blizz...good lookin out. I didn't like either Syracuse or Villanova that much, but thought they'd get by today.

nova game isnt over yet tho
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I had Dayton beating Syracuse, and then changed it 20 minutes before the tournament started to have Dayton losing in round 1

I've learned my lesson to not read what ESPN (actually it was your buddy Nate Silver's proabilities that lead me to changing my pick) says about teams....should have stuck with my own opinion.
[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Mar 22, 2014 at 11:37 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone