• jrg
  • Veteran

2014 ESPN Bracket: link
2014 CBS Bracket: link
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Lol Redick is awesome

link
I think Florida has the toughest 4 seeds in its bracket, I thought the overall #1 was supposed to have the easiest road? It doesnt matter cuz Kansas is winning it all anyway
Originally posted by valrod33:
I think Florida has the toughest 4 seeds in its bracket, I thought the overall #1 was supposed to have the easiest road? It doesnt matter cuz Kansas is winning it all anyway

Especially since they've been playing so well lately.
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Is that supposed to be Missouri Tigers? lol
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Is that supposed to be Missouri Tigers? lol

No idea lol I just typed in Kansas Choke and thats what popped up. lol

l

Syracuse who has been struggling and Kansas who also might be without Embiid. UCLA is pretty hot right now, but I wouldn't say its the toughest 4 seeds. Sure they are good teams but it seems pretty fair

Midwest has Louisville (hottest team and experience), Duke (Jabari), Kentucky (shouldn't be an 8 seed) and Michigan.

Arizona has the easiest road, with an overrated Wisconson and Creighton. Oklahoma State might be the hardest for them

The other region has the worst 1 and 2 seeds IMO but also some tough games with any upset possible. Iowa State and Michigan State have the best chance i think in that region
I like Louisville and Michigan St to make solid runs, along with Florida. Arizona should, but I could see an upset. A re-grouped OK St will be tough as well. I dont see as many upsets as previous years, but it will be a really exciting tourney given how good some of these teams are. Midwest is the hardest bracket.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Wichita St. may be undefeated, but now its gonna be difficult

Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Go Harbaugh, but f**k KU
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
yall already know

• jrg
  • Veteran
It doesnt matter cuz Kansas is winning it all anyway

This man speaks the truth.